Thread: Parking Options

Default Parking Options

I live in the UK and have not yet seen an NFL game live. That will be fixed in November when I come to the Seahawks game. My question is what to do about parking.

While I got my ticket via instant download, looking of Stubhub all the parking is sent by DHL with an delivery date of 8th November, but I will be leaving the UK nearly 3 weeks before that. It there a way to ensure I get delivery before then or is there somewhere I can just turn up and pay on the day (I don't think I will be able to get to the stadium super early probably get there about 4:30). I will be staying just off interstate 10 so presumably somewhere on the South side of the stadium be be best.

Quote Originally Posted by Jegpeg View Post
    I live in the UK and have not yet seen an NFL game live. That will be fixed in November when I come to the Seahawks game. My question is what to do about parking.

While I got my ticket via instant download, looking of Stubhub all the parking is sent by DHL with an delivery date of 8th November, but I will be leaving the UK nearly 3 weeks before that. It there a way to ensure I get delivery before then or is there somewhere I can just turn up and pay on the day (I don't think I will be able to get to the stadium super early probably get there about 4:30). I will be staying just off interstate 10 so presumably somewhere on the South side of the stadium be be best.

Reply to this when you get here and I'll bring you a parking pass you can have for free.

^ Way to step and be a good ambassador bullheads1!

A bit off topic, but as I recall that's a Thursday night game. Without knowing where you are staying (I-10 covers a lot of ground in the area), allow PLENTY of time to get to the stadium. Traffic on weekday games is downright horrendous. On such gamedays I take the whole day off and arrive at the stadium right when the gates to the parking lot opens. For me where I live (east Valley) it's a simple choice: Spend my time in hours of traffic or spend my time cooking, eating and shooting the breeze with my friends. Easy choice.

Heck if it were up to me the Cardinals would never play a home Monday or Thursday night game ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    A bit off topic, but as I recall that's a Thursday night game. Without knowing where you are staying (I-10 covers a lot of ground in the area), allow PLENTY of time to get to the stadium. Traffic on weekday games is downright horrendous. On such gamedays I take the whole day off and arrive at the stadium right when the gates to the parking lot opens. For me where I live (east Valley) it's a simple choice: Spend my time in hours of traffic or spend my time cooking, eating and shooting the breeze with my friends. Easy choice.

Heck if it were up to me the Cardinals would never play a home Monday or Thursday night game ever again.
    For that matter you can come out and park in front of the gate off 91st Ave (Green Entrance). If you come at least 3 hours prior to the gates opening, you can park there in line and pre-tailgate before they open the gates for the regular tailgate. I take off the entire day..go out early in the morning and literally spend all day eating, drinking, and shooting the breeze with my homies. Great time.