Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 145

Thread: Article: Cardinals Training Day Competition for No. 2 cornerback job

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Then why hasn't he done a better job over the past couple of seasons?
    Because he sucks, but compared to what we have, hes an upgrade.


    RE his height im speaking in general terms when people complain about a CBs height.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC - Canada
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Because he sucks, but compared to what we have, hes an upgrade.


    RE his height im speaking in general terms when people complain about a CBs height.
    I'll pass on 'he sucks ' and question your assessment that he's an upgrade, knowing full well that this is nothing more than an opinion from your nether region.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    I'll pass on 'he sucks ' and question your assessment that he's an upgrade, knowing full well that this is nothing more than an opinion from your nether region.

    Yeah, I dont care. Its why youre here asking me questions, me answering them, and then me never asking you about anything ever.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Then why hasn't he done a better job over the past couple of seasons?
    Concussions

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC - Canada
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    Concussions
    Ok... so let's spend some $$$ on the concussed.

    Sounds like a plan.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC - Canada
    Posts
    7,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Yeah, I dont care. Its why youre here asking me questions, me answering them, and then me never asking you about anything ever.
    I ask questions to be entertained by your B-S.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,350

    Default

    On the twitter I'm reading that Flowers from Chargers is coming in for a visit... Lets upgrade that position if BA and Keim are so concerned with sending Larry and Carson out on a high note.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tempe
    Posts
    6,814

    Default

    I think they should look at Mangold and Revis/Flowers as I'm still concerned at their positions. If DBuc looks to be on PUP past opening day, you know who's still available? Daryl Washington!!

    Ducks behind sofa.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,216

    Default

    Bethel isn't the answer.

    The Cardinals didn't axe a year off his extension because he was killing it and by his own admission, he hasn't lived up to their expectations. Injured or no, we can't have him or Williams as our only options opposite PP21.

    We have to bring in some dinged up veterans to see if there is an opportunity to improve the CB2 position and if not, need our pass rush to be superlative because even a mediocre NFL QB will pick us apart if they have time for a receiver to shake Bethel or Williams off their tail.

    That play where Bethel let Jeff Janis get behind him to put the Packers in position to throw another miracle hail mary into the endzone closed my book on him for all eternity.
    Last edited by boomer719; 07-24-2017 at 04:43 PM.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    Ok... so let's spend some $$$ on the concussed.

    Sounds like a plan.
    I'll take a concussed Flowers over anyone else on the roster opposite Peterson.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •