Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chad Williams the Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by monsterike View Post
    I think everyone was fine with David Johnson since RB wasn't the biggest need at the time. There was a lot of concerns with John Brown and to be honest there are still concerns with Brown.
    No, not everyone was fine with DJ. I happened to be a huge fan before we drafted him and had to try and make many people feel better about the pick.

Saying there are still concerns with Brown you might as well say there are more concerns with Honey Badger who was from LSU. Badger can play but can't stay healthy. Doesnt make him a bad pick.

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    I thought the kid looked fine for his 1st game..calling boom or bust after 1 glorified practice is a bit premature ..unless we are talking about Brandon Williams,,not good
    Remember, the same excuses for Chad Williams were the same ones made for Brandon Williams. We were told we were just being critical back then too.
    Go Cardinals!

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalsDO View Post
    Remember, the same excuses for Chad Williams were the same ones made for Brandon Williams. We were told we were just being critical back then too.
    What about David Johnson? John Brown? Tyrann Mathieu? Markus Golden? DJ Humphries? People here complained at the time those picks were made and for various amounts of time afterwards and they turned out pretty okay. Give the kid more than a throwaway game before passing judgment.

so your saying Chad is a bust based on what you`ve seen so far? or what are you saying
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    so your saying Chad is a bust based on what you`ve seen so far? or what are you saying
    He's just offering his usual Cardinal DO-DO!
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Did Chad Williams play tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by MattTodd89 View Post
    Did Chad Williams play tonight?
    I don't remember seeing #16 on the field...He has shin splints I think.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    I don't remember seeing #16 on the field...He has shin splints I think.
    Thanks for the update CardCore!

Quote Originally Posted by MattTodd89 View Post
    Thanks for the update CardCore!
    Anytime I can help MT...
    The question of Daryl Washington.

You compare them because they were 3rd round? They are not associated with one another at all. Chad wasn't a LB that played one year of WR. To compare the two is completely out of left field. Thats a nice way to say that.

Some of you act like a 12 yr old having a tantrum. Who knows what Chad will be but to talk so much crap after part of a preseason game?? haha, i truly worry about how some of you navigate through this world in every day life.