Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TJ Logan injury update.

Default TJ Logan injury update.

@kentsomers: No definitive word on TJ Logan’s wrist, injured Thursday night. Not looking good is what I hear.

Looked when he had the ball in his hands.
    Last edited by McCollum,Travis; 08-04-2017 at 01:41 PM.

I saw him looking down at his wrist like 5 plays before he went out. Whatever happened to him, he probably played with the injury.

He played well too smh
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

That's a bummer. I really wanted Lockett a few years back when Seattle got him. Those guys can be game changers. Logan would be a huge piece for us. If he is out for any significant time that could change Ellington or Penny's destiny.

Default OH NO -- 98.7 just said TJ Logan might be gone for season

http://arizonasports.com/story/11961...wrist-surgery/

This is just horrible news -- the station which now employs Jurecki (98.7) just said he might be gone for season -- this is a big blow because the rest of our returners are questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseCardFan View Post
    http://arizonasports.com/story/11961...wrist-surgery/

This is just horrible news -- the station which now employs Jurecki (98.7) just said he might be gone for season -- this is a big blow because the rest of our returners are questionable.
    Unreal.

I'm okay with Ellington at KR but we might need to bring some on in for PR unless they keep letting Peterson do it.

**** man...i was so hyped for this dudes big play ability

Injuries are part of the NFL landscape, who doesn't have players that get injured? So is the Cards return game a bust for the whole season now?

Kinda like last year when BA said the whole season went bust after the opening season loss? Seriously after one game?

Be the the Patriots and coach up who you have

Quote Originally Posted by AZCards View Post
    Injuries are part of the NFL landscape, who doesn't have players that get injured? So is the Cards return game a bust for the whole season now?

Kinda like last year when BA said the whole season went bust after the opening season loss? Seriously after one game?

Be the the Patriots and coach up who you have
    I don't think anyone is acting/thinking the way you say lol..we are allowed to be bummed that a rookie's season is over.Geeze

He needs surgery to put a dislocated bone back in place. I wonder how long he will be out.

https://arizonasports.com/story/1196...wrist-surgery/
    Last edited by CardCore; 08-04-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOna_Style View Post
    I don't think anyone is acting/thinking the way you say lol..we are allowed to be bummed that a rookie's season is over.Geeze
    Yeah gotcha on that point, but it's been an acknowledged fact that the return game has been abysmal. Ok so Logan is out for the year, then coach up better and get players

to block better and open up return lanes better. Maybe BASK can go out and sign Josh Cribbs or Deion Sanders