Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TJ Logan injury update.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    He needs surgery to put a dislocated bone back in place. I wonder how long he will be out.

https://arizonasports.com/story/1196...wrist-surgery/

Again.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    Jets already claimed him off waivers.
    HAHAHAHA No, they claimed Bruce Ellington, a RUNNING BACK, and posted a picture of Brittan Golden. So much fail this is amazing! Someone needs to fire their Social Media person.

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/893573570353405953

Edit: And the fun goes away. They realized their error after 45 minutes and deleted the post!
    Last edited by ecnelis; 08-04-2017 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Im just thinking "in general" broken bones take 8-12 weeks to heal.

This happened 5 weeks out from Game 1. So if he has surgery asap, we might have him back week 4-5 which is plenty of time.
    Especially with bone stimulators and all the gizmo's they have access to. He doesn't throw the ball. He needs to catch it and run baby run...I think he'll be back before you know it! And btw, I think it happened when he was blocking.
    Last edited by CB1100F; 08-04-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZCards View Post
    Yeah gotcha on that point, but it's been an acknowledged fact that the return game has been abysmal. Ok so Logan is out for the year, then coach up better and get players

to block better and open up return lanes better. Maybe BASK can go out and sign Josh Cribbs or Deion Sanders
    Yeah I hear you.

Only thing I hate is like can we coach a player up when our Specail Teams coach is the worst in the NFL?(Amos Jones)
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Im not a doctor but thats odd to me that a wrist can knock a guy out for an entire season but CJ2K breaks his leg and still almost comes back and plays late in the year
    Im not a doctor either, but I do know
    The football's connected to the hand bone, the hand bones connected to the.......... wrist bone,
    Comeon, everybody join in............................

@Cardschatter: Rookie RB T.J. Logan needing surgery to repair dislocated wrist. Out for 12 weeks, per Arians. Back around Week 8.

Quote Originally Posted by McCollum,Travis View Post
    @Cardschatter: Rookie RB T.J. Logan needing surgery to repair dislocated wrist. Out for 12 weeks, per Arians. Back around Week 8.
    He will be a nice mid season boost. Sucks we miss out on first half of season with him but it could be worse.

BA called TJ "electric" at the KR/PR position. BA also said now someone else will have to step up from the Kerwynn, Chad, Rudy group.

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    BA called TJ "electric" at the KR/PR position. BA also said now someone else will have to step up from the Kerwynn, Chad, Rudy group.

JosEPh
    My bet is on Rudy Ford.. c'mon Rudy!!! *cries himself to sleep*
    I don't care how you do it, JUST WIN!