Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Kurt Warner's Night HOF/link

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,406

    Default Kurt Warner's Night HOF/link

    Fitz was just on the NFL network reflecting
    about how Kurt Warner revived Fitz's
    career. He said " He was the big brother
    I needed."
    My feeling is a bit of both needing each other. Those two
    had us in a position to win our 1st Super Bowl
    They did their part. The rest is fodder for history.

    Rich Eisen pressed Fitz if he will be in the HOF
    5 years after this season. Fitz looks great!
    If he plays like last year who knows?

    I'm proud to have met K.W.
    One crazy wish I have is for Brenda to color her hair
    Cardinal RED just for tonight. That would make my night.
    Not going to happen though

    TDs from Warner to Fitzgerald:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiU494V2cT4

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    6,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLCardinalFan View Post
    Fitz was just on the NFL network reflecting
    about how Kurt Warner revived Fitz's
    career. He said " He was the big brother
    I needed."
    My feeling is a bit of both needing each other. Those two
    had us in a position to win our 1st Super Bowl
    They did their part. The rest is fodder for history.

    Rich Eisen pressed Fitz if he will be in the HOF
    5 years after this season. Fitz looks great!
    If he plays like last year who knows?

    I'm proud to have met K.W.
    One crazy wish I have is for Brenda to color her hair
    Cardinal RED just for tonight. That would make my night.
    Not going to happen though

    TDs from Warner to Fitzgerald:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiU494V2cT4
    if that video don`t tear you up..you are not a card fan
    The Big A era begins

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,763

    Default

    I have a box of tissues at the ready.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,763

    Default

    LT's speech was fire!
    Still searching for our QBOF.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,763

    Default

    Does Kurt love the Cardinals?
    Still searching for our QBOF.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    Does Kurt love the Cardinals?


    Sure he does. He of all people inducted
    had many more teammates and coaches to thank
    than the others.

    I think it was fitting that he mentioned Trent Green.
    That was one of those moments Kurt talked about
    when he took over when Trent went down. Trent
    was a class act helping Warner. Warner seized that moment

    His family is in Arizona. That is home.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLCardinalFan View Post
    Sure he does. He of all people inducted
    had many more teammates and coaches to thank
    than the others.

    I think it was fitting that he mentioned Trent Green.
    That was one of those moments Kurt talked about
    when he took over when Trent went down. Trent
    was a class act helping Warner. Warner seized that moment

    His family is in Arizona. That is home.
    Arizona aint the Cardinals.

    You been to St. Louis?

    He really didn't mention the Cards at all. Totally skipped his redemption here.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    6,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    Does Kurt love the Cardinals?
    I don`t think so...after that trip to Frisco..........
    The Big A era begins

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    Arizona aint the Cardinals.

    You been to St. Louis?

    He really didn't mention the Cards at all. Totally skipped his redemption here.

    Yes I have been to St. Louis and been a fan since the
    franchise moved there from Chicago

    I don't think Kurt snubbed the Cardinals
    Sure, I wish he had mentioned them and
    Fitz especially. The one thing about the Cardinals
    He left here on his terms. That wasn't so in ST. LOUIS
    GREEN BAY or the GIANTS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •