Thread: Are The Cardinals Having Joint Practices With Another NFL Team During 2017 Preseason?

cardinals Are The Cardinals Having Joint Practices With Another NFL Team During 2017 Preseason?

Hi, Cardinals Nation! Are the Cardinals made arrangements to make joint team practices with another NFL team this month during the preseason this month during August? I remember the Cardinals participated in joint practices with the Chargers in San Diego last summer, before BA was hospitalized with the team while he was there.

Seems NFL teams arrange joint practice with a another team that week with another team, then what turns out to be their opponent they will play in their preseason game that following weekend. Thanks!
    Last edited by Westgate; 08-11-2017 at 12:23 AM.

It doesn't look like the Cardinals booked an inter-squad scrimmage this camp, not that I have read. But, in reading a recent article where a writer covered the subject of fewer exhibition games in the future, he noted the HC's would then be hard-pressed to have enough 'live action' to properly evaluate their bottom-half roster.

A suggestion was made that one way to deal with that would be the schedulling of multiple inter-squad scrimmages between like-minded teams? Seems simple enough with our Cardinals, for developing a working relationship with the LA Chargers may be the best option. What I am curious about with this idea is what to do for most teams west of the Mississippi or even eastern teams in close proximity but are division rivals? Well see?

Doubt it. Thats generally something planned long in advance. They rarely just occur on a whim.

I remember our scrimmage vs the Chargers last year, Darren urban was talking about it for weeks prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Doubt it. Thats generally something planned long in advance. They rarely just occur on a whim.

I remember our scrimmage vs the Chargers last year, Darren urban was talking about it for weeks prior.
    They had an interesting scrimmage with the Rams yesterday
    Twickers bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post
    They had an interesting scrimmage with the Rams yesterday
    Huh? Im missing the joke

Chargers and Rams got into multiple fights yesterday. And one brawl at the end of practice I think.