Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Pre-Season Observations/Early 2017 draft looks**

Default **Pre-Season Observations/Early 2017 draft looks**

Granted its preseason, but football is still football:

- Mitch Trubisky looked stupendous in his debut. He was throwing lazers while on the run. Guess we can say its a win that the 49ers didnt take him.

--- And while we're on the subject of the Bears...Mike Glennon. Finished the night with a 0.00. In Preseason. For the love of Allah people, Glennon. Flippin. Sucks. STOP STOP STOP the Mike Glennon talk. He is Skelton. He is Max Hall. He is every trash QB we've ever had. Please let that topic die.

- My QB pick, Deshone Kizer, also looked really good for the Browns. Ill be so disappointed if we once again missed out on a franchise QB.

- Leonard Fournette runs with crazy power. He runs at guys as if hes a fullback trying to make contact. Looks like an unstoppable goal line runner.

- Mcaffrey looked good. He is so small he disappears behind his lineman, and then dives forward for extra yards. Carolina would do good to get him in space. They ran him up the middle every run. Hes not a up-the-gut guy. Hes a outside/space runner.

- Deshaun Watson looked good. Long term I dont think hes a winning QB, but he looked better than expected.

- Speaking of the Texans, Zach Cunningham, that 3rd LB behind Reddick and Foster, led the team in tackles. Always in on the play. He has a good nose for the ball.

- The Bills are my pick for "most improved team" (other than ourselves). They looked electric on O and D. Added Boldin last week as well. Good leadership.

- the falcons have a pretty darn good punter returner.....Andre Roberts.

- Carson Wentz was perfect in his Eagles outing. Guess the Cards also won the Rams Goff/Wentz sweepstakes. Good thing our rivals also suck at finding QBs. Seattle excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Granted its preseason, but football is still football:

- Mitch Trubisky looked stupendous in his debut. He was throwing lazers while on the run. Guess we can say its a win that the 49ers didnt take him.

--- And while we're on the subject of the Bears...Mike Glennon. Finished the night with a 0.00. In Preseason. For the love of Allah people, Glennon. Flippin. Sucks. STOP STOP STOP the Mike Glennon talk. He is Skelton. He is Max Hall. He is every trash QB we've ever had. Please let that topic die.

- My QB pick, Deshone Kizer, also looked really good for the Browns. Ill be so disappointed if we once again missed out on a franchise QB.

- Leonard Fournette runs with crazy power. He runs at guys as if hes a fullback trying to make contact. Looks like an unstoppable goal line runner.

- Mcaffrey looked good. He is so small he disappears behind his lineman, and then dives forward for extra yards. Carolina would do good to get him in space. They ran him up the middle every run. Hes not a up-the-gut guy. Hes a outside/space runner.

- Deshaun Watson looked good. Long term I dont think hes a winning QB, but he looked better than expected.

- Speaking of the Texans, Zach Cunningham, that 3rd LB behind Reddick and Foster, led the team in tackles. Always in on the play. He has a good nose for the ball.

- The Bills are my pick for "most improved team" (other than ourselves). They looked electric on O and D. Added Boldin last week as well. Good leadership.

- the falcons have a pretty darn good punter returner.....Andre Roberts.

- Carson Wentz was perfect in his Eagles outing. Guess the Cards also won the Rams Goff/Wentz sweepstakes. Good thing our rivals also suck at finding QBs. Seattle excluded.
    Yeah Glennon looked straight booty!!
    Man Kizer would have looked good in BA's offense
    Mcaffery is legit he will succeed in the NFL guys with that kind of work ethic always make it.

It's preseason guys. Who were they playing against ? Mostly 2nd 3rd and camp bodies. Not saying some won't turn out but not all of them will. My money is still on Kiser to only become a career back up.

Crazy Bills traded Sammy Watkins to The Rams.

Guess that's why they picked up Q
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

LOL.

The Bills are in full-on rebuild mode.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    LOL.

The Bills are in full-on rebuild mode.
    I actually this has more to do with Zay Jones. They may think hes better than Sammy. I wouldnt be surprised if thats true. Zay is a monster and Sammy cant stay healthy.

I actually this has more to do with Zay Jones. They may think hes better than Sammy. I wouldnt be surprised if thats true. Zay is a monster and Sammy cant stay healthy.
    False.

Pagula made no bones about the rebuild as soon as he fired Rex Ryan.

The rebuild started long before Watkins was traded and continued later in the day when they shipped off their best CB (Darby.)

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    False.

Pagula made no bones about the rebuild as soon as he fired Rex Ryan.

The rebuild started long before Watkins was traded and continued later in the day when they shipped off their best CB (Darby.)

Obviously they are "rebuilding". Nobody said they werent. Every team not in the playoffs is building. My comment was that I think this team is improved, even in spite of Watkins. Zay Jones is a beast and I was very impressed by how fast both units looked in game 1.

Obviously they are "rebuilding". Nobody said they werent. Every team not in the playoffs is building. My comment was that I think this team is improved, even in spite of Watkins. Zay Jones is a beast and I was very impressed by how fast both units looked in game 1.
    But they aren't improved. They are significantly weaker. For 2017. The one area where they certainly ARE "improved" is in draft equity, since their rebuild has already netted them enough picks to have 2 1s, 2 2s, and 2 3s next year.

Buffalo went 7-9 least year.

They will be lucky to win 5 games this year.

Bills rebuilding as that they really need to just get the team chemistry together.
    Ready for Halloween!