Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: ***Cardinals Vs. Raiders Preseason Game Night Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    Thanks for the YouTube link, RimrockCard. I just watched the entire game OAK v. ARZ replay.

I hope #15 Ross makes the 53-man cut. He's a huge improvement over the sot that previously wore that number. My only gripe on Ross Friday night was the one end zone drop. I thought Gabbert showed good poise with the 2nds and 3rds. He should make the final cut as well.
    I like Ross as well. He has had some drops, but I like his size.

There were many positives, and only a few negatives. The kicking game is one of the things I'm very interested in....last year...well....I'll say no more....

Kicking was near perfect except for the missed field goal by one the punter/backup kickers. Let's hope Dawson stays healthy....

Amazingly, we only had 2 punts. Both over 60 yards. One each for Wile and Leone. Last week not so impressive. Hopefully one of them will become more consistent.

My other comment is about my favorite dark horse James Summers. I waited till the very end of the game to see him play only to have the broadcasters to ramble on about who knows what and didn't even mention his name after his runs.

I know this means very little with only 3 carries, but he had the second highest yards per carry behind DJ, and just ahead of Penny. He also had one tackle. I Didn't see it, but I'm assume it was on special teams. Not much to go on, but I'm still rooting for him....practice squad is probably my best hope....
    Last edited by thomas cat; 08-13-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Even with Logan down it's going to be very hard for this kid to make the team. Pretty stacked running back room. Especially with CJ back. Might be kept on the PS.

The one that's on the bubble now is AE. Doesn't play special teams. Might make the team until Logan comes back then I think he is a cut. Logan can do just as much plus pay special teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    Even with Logan down it's going to be very hard for this kid to make the team. Pretty stacked running back room. Especially with CJ back. Might be kept on the PS.

The one that's on the bubble now is AE. Doesn't play special teams. Might make the team until Logan comes back then I think he is a cut. Logan can do just as much plus pay special teams.
    CJ didn't prove much to me Sat night. Ellington, who I expect to be cut, looked all right. I think every RB outside D Johnson needs to stay hungry in practice and pre-season games. I think BA took a quick liking to Logan. Regardless, he will have the luxury of sitting on IR until that decision must be made, barring other injuries.