Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Cardinals Vs. Raiders Preseason Game Night Thread***

Nice punt! Who was that?

@Westgate

Are you an Arizona Cardinals employee? I've always thought you were because of your posts on game days.

Quote Originally Posted by CB1100F View Post
    As more people stream channels via IP instead of paying for the cable offering, more providers are going to start capping data. It sucks.
    Well I think I will be looking at their business account options, to see if there is no cap. Otherwise its actually cheaper to order a second DSL line and using that to off set the data usage or I have my hotspot service on my phone I can use to offset the data. Wont be as fast but I wont get charged up the wazoo either.

Anyone see Baker tonight? He is looking pretty good and of course Nkemediche is killing it!

bad PI call....IMO
    The Big A era begins..../ends on.1/1/2018..Thanks for the memories.....The Wilks era begin...th

Quote Originally Posted by CB1100F View Post
    @Westgate

Are you an Arizona Cardinals employee? I've always thought you were because of your posts on game days.
    If not he should be an employee,
    I'm not sure but I think you can find him at the West
    Gate on gameday

Wow who is this punter

cardinals

Hi, CB110F, thanks for asking. I have been asked that question before a few times during the years I participated here, especially the Game Day Threads. I am really a Cardinals fan like the rest of you, and I work for the USPS.

I figure if I was employed with the Cardinals front office staff and departmental employee, I would not be allowed and I can't allow to post here all along here in the Cardinals social media fan forum. Possibly be a conflict of interest.

Back to the game, Budda Baker helped the Raiders scored the first touchdown from the Cardinals 7-yard line to score their first touchdown.

Cardinals 17, Raiders - 10.

Booming punt!!!!
    The Big A era begins..../ends on.1/1/2018..Thanks for the memories.....The Wilks era begin...th

Scooby Wright

oh so slowwwww