Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Nkemdiche killing it at camp.

Default Robert Nkemdiche killing it at camp.

By all accounts he's been a beast at camp. He's starting to work with the ones. With all the talent pass rushing that the Cards have demanding extra blockers this should free up Robert.

I've always been a fan of his and couldn't understand why he didn't play more last year. Terrible on BA to sit this guy.

Will he have a big breakout year?

Raze is offline You cant handle the truth

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    By all accounts he's been a beast at camp. He's starting to work with the ones. With all the talent pass rushing that the Cards have demanding extra blockers this should free up Robert.

I've always been a fan of his and couldn't understand why he didn't play more last year. Terrible on BA to sit this guy.

Could it be possible that he's a beast in camp because BA sat on this guy? He sure seems hungry.
    13RFoster 36CGodwin 98RDouglas 115DJohnson 157CBrantley 179XWoods 208CKelly

Probably because he had a high ankle sprain which takes a long time to heal and they had CC on the last year of his contract and got guaranteed high production out of him that was already paid for. He gave NK enough snaps late in the year to give him a taste and get him ready for this year when they actually need him to be productive.

Good to see you getting on the NK bandwagon. When are you buying his jersey?
    Last edited by Biggs; 08-12-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Hilarious!
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    Hilarious!
    Just OMG..
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Aris made this thread?!?!

I'll be at the game tonight. Hoping to see Nkemdiche up against some Oakland starters, continuing to look disruptive.

Its camp.

As we know what happens during preseason typically has no barring on regular season.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

He basically owned that line tonight..really looks like he is in shape and made adjustments to his game.

I heard on ktar that he didn't know how to train at an NFL level and thought it would be an easier transition.
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOna_Style View Post
    He basically owned that line tonight..really looks like he is in shape and made adjustments to his game.

I heard on ktar that he didn't know how to train at an NFL level and thought it would be an easier transition.
    he was about the only high point i saw tonight
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    he was about the only high point i saw tonight
    Brittan Golden looked good man. At least I thought so. And Niklas is making me get my hopes up again. And how about Phil Dawson? That dude is money. SO nice to not have to sit there on eggshells wondering....

Actually ST as a whole did pretty good. Williams might be able to run out kicks and punts, I wonder why they never let him try last season.

As a whole, I wasn't impressed with our receivers much, it didn't look like any of them really stood out.

I'd like to see Penny play the 1st half in game 3. We know what DJ can do, I'd like to see Penny in with our 1st string Oline against a 1st string D.
    That'd be at Atlanta. It'd be a good test for him. He looked better tonight than he did against Dallas I thought.

Kimche was great again, but Reddick was still not really doing much it didn't look like to me. Scooby may be slow...but to me he stands out more than Reddick as far as acting like he knows what he's doing.
    Last edited by CardCore; 08-13-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    The question of Daryl Washington.