Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Nkemdiche killing it at camp.

yes ST unnoticeable,,the way it should be .. that is a plus
    i just found most the game uninspiring,guys that should be working their butts of to make the team just were`nt ..or maybe i`m just tired and grouchy

edit....Niklas always looks good IMO..thats not his problem and penny(who i`ve always really liked) i`m losing interest in
    Last edited by RimrockCard; 08-13-2017 at 01:46 AM.
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    yes ST unnoticeable,,the way it should be .. that is a plus
    i just found most the game uninspiring,guys that should be working their butts of to make the team just were`nt ..or maybe i`m just tired and grouchy

edit....Niklas always looks good IMO..thats not his problem and penny(who i`ve always really liked) i`m losing interest in
    Rimrock.....do I need to give you some "Sunshine"? Maybe it's just the crowd you hang out with?

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    Its camp.

As we know what happens during preseason typically has no barring on regular season.
    Yep. Camp leads to stuff like "Brandon Williams is KILLING IT!" and "Timmy Chang is the QBOF!"

That said I expect a first rounder who crapped out in his rookie year to kill it in year two, if he doesn't then I will conclude that he doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    Brittan Golden looked good man. At least I thought so. And Niklas is making me get my hopes up again. And how about Phil Dawson? That dude is money. SO nice to not have to sit there on eggshells wondering....

Actually ST as a whole did pretty good. Williams might be able to run out kicks and punts, I wonder why they never let him try last season.

As a whole, I wasn't impressed with our receivers much, it didn't look like any of them really stood out.

I'd like to see Penny play the 1st half in game 3. We know what DJ can do, I'd like to see Penny in with our 1st string Oline against a 1st string D.
    That'd be at Atlanta. It'd be a good test for him. He looked better tonight than he did against Dallas I thought.

Kimche was great again, but Reddick was still not really doing much it didn't look like to me. Scooby may be slow...but to me he stands out more than Reddick as far as acting like he knows what he's doing.
    Yep, I'm looking forward to the end of the missed PATs and short ones. And I think Dawson has seen enough imperfect snaps/holds to even bang through pretty much everything that's remotely upright.

I firmly believe Nkemdiche should get more reps in preseason. He hasnt played a full game for a full season in 2 years since college. Even if he is finally a contributor for us, dont be surprised if he gasses out in the 2nd half. Get him live reps now to build up his lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    I firmly believe Nkemdiche should get more reps in preseason. He hasnt played a full game for a full season in 2 years since college. Even if he is finally a contributor for us, dont be surprised if he gasses out in the 2nd half. Get him live reps now to build up his lungs.
    He's dedicated this year at another level. He's a young man that can get in shape real quick. He's a beast, a godsend, professional, , great, , outstanding, , natural, , greatest, fine, , competitive, gifted, successful, excellent, , better, talented, superb, , victorious, conditioned, serious, accomplished, healthy, popular, , skilled, superior, , exceptional, active, intellectual, , handsome, powerful, splendid, prominent, perfect, promising, muscular, , celebrated, , remarkable, versatile, youthful, mature, , brilliant, unconscious, wonderful, tremendous, magnificent, experienced, ideal.

I'm just at a loss of words to describe this guy.
    season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    He's dedicated this year at another level. He's a young man that can get in shape real quick. He's a beast, a godsend, professional, , great, , outstanding, , natural, , greatest, fine, , competitive, gifted, successful, excellent, , better, talented, superb, , victorious, conditioned, serious, accomplished, healthy, popular, , skilled, superior, , exceptional, active, intellectual, , handsome, powerful, splendid, prominent, perfect, promising, muscular, , celebrated, , remarkable, versatile, youthful, mature, , brilliant, unconscious, wonderful, tremendous, magnificent, experienced, ideal.

I'm just at a loss of words to describe this guy.
    Are you on crack? The heck was that

Swallowed a Thesaurus!
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Do you not know Ari S?

He has been flaming Nkemdiche almost as much as Palmer.

He is incapable of accepting that he is (often) wrong.

Instead, he resorts to sarcastic hyperbole in the other direction.

Since he can no longer stand on the "Nkemdiche is a bust and was an awful pick" he will swing toward lavishing obscene praise on him as if to project that other posters are being unrealistic in their (tempered) optimism.

Standard Ari S, really.

waiting for the reply with "VA" or "VW" fan.... or my favorite-- "Skins fan"-- in 3....2....1...............

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Do you not know Ari S?

He has been flaming Nkemdiche almost as much as Palmer.

He is incapable of accepting that he is (often) wrong.

Instead, he resorts to sarcastic hyperbole in the other direction.

Since he can no longer stand on the "Nkemdiche is a bust and was an awful pick" he will swing toward lavishing obscene praise on him as if to project that other posters are being unrealistic in their (tempered) optimism.

Standard Ari S, really.

waiting for the reply with "VA" or "VW" fan.... or my favorite-- "Skins fan"-- in 3....2....1...............
    One thing is certain. What ever the response you'll have to suspend any sense of reality to reach the logical proposition.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.