View Poll Results: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - who will win

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mayweather - Never been lost a fight, tiny head

3 75.00%
  • McGregor - MMA monster, crazy tattoos

0 0%
  • Space Aliens - They shoot a beam from outer space and blow it all up, they win.

1 25.00%

Thread: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - who will win

Default Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - who will win

Cast your vizzay!!

I'm a huge boxing fan but this fight is just plain dumb... McGregor is going to lose. He's fighting the best defensive fighter to ever put on gloves. Believe me I'm not a Mayweather fan by any means, he's pretty much the king of boxing right now and its never been worse. Reap fight is Sept. 16 Canelo Vs GGG

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    I'm a huge boxing fan but this fight is just plain dumb... McGregor is going to lose. He's fighting the best defensive fighter to ever put on gloves. Believe me I'm not a Mayweather fan by any means, he's pretty much the king of boxing right now and its never been worse. Reap fight is Sept. 16 Canelo Vs GGG
    I'm an MMA guy, followed Conor from day one, but he's still going to lose, it's a boxing match.

His only chance is to chase Floyd into a corner, maul him and punch his kidneys to death.

Quote Originally Posted by CB1100F View Post
    I'm an MMA guy, followed Conor from day one, but he's still going to lose, it's a boxing match.

His only chance is to chase Floyd into a corner, maul him and punch his kidneys to death.
    Agree 100%... In the octagon its a different story.. In the ring against a guy who will just hold anytime he gets in trouble , yeah Connor is going to lose.