Thread: Anquan Boldin-Ring Of Honor?

Default Anquan Boldin-Ring Of Honor?

A strong argument can be made that Anquan is within the Top Ten of Cardinal players since the team has been in Arizona. In these days following his retirement announcement I have been disappointed in the short-memory coverage of his playing career in the national media. Maybe I have missed what has been out there, but I don't think I'm much off-base in my own reaction?

Anyway, what say you Valley fans? Should Anquan be seriously considered for the Ring Of Honor? I do. His contributions, both on and off-field character, lockerroom charisma, uber toughness only begin any discussion of what I think this man meant to those Cardinal teams he played on. He wore No.81...a most battle-worn one first given to HOF player, Jackie Smith, and then further honored by, Roy "Jetstream" Green. You can certainly say that Anquan did the near impossible of adding to the legend of that No.81.

So, before the news cycle shifts into 4th gear as the pre-season nears its end, what is your reaction to my question? Any takers?...and should it take place before Larry's own tribute?

For me it's a no brainer, Boldin's in.

Definately in.. Keim should negotiate buffalo for him,he wants to come back to football. You know we be an old offense but shoot those old guys can still make plays, fitz,peterson, boldin..fogetabout it.lol

Quote Originally Posted by LuisRoc View Post
    Definately in.. Keim should negotiate buffalo for him,he wants to come back to football. You know we be an old offense but shoot those old guys can still make plays, fitz,peterson, boldin..fogetabout it.lol
    Per the sports stats guys today, the ARI @ SF game this weekend garners as rating of 1.2 (whatever that # is) compared to other weekend NFL games. The ARI @ SF game is so poorly rated by advertisers that a home shopping channel loop ad for vacuum cleaners could bump the game off low-budget analogue channels. And for that kind of ratings love, Anquan Boldin, probable future HOFer, would risk his neck to play some catch with Drew Stanton?

I agree....fogetaboutit....LOL.