Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Richardson

Default Richardson

I don't like this move by the hags from a Cards stand point. If ( I know all about the bear in the woods ) Sheldon decides to play football, and gets his act together the guy is a load. Reminds me of Eric Swan. Quick as a cat and strong as an ox. He will eat Shipley alive, and might be to quick for Iupiti.

He was also miscast in the Jets scheme. Sheldon came from the Zoo and they played a 4-3 one gap get up the field scheme. Perfect for the hags defense. He has as much talent as anyone on the hags d line. He could really be a load for us this year if he decides to play. Just made that team stronger.

So the hags continue to load their defense while ignoring their offensive line. How many times can Russell Wilson get hit before he joins the Andrew Luck's of the league with serious internal injuries? Plus I love seeing the hags add another negative locked room influence.

Russell Wilson is the best escape artist out there. Even when pass rushers quickly get close to him from their bad line he scrambles and buys twice as much time to throw then most qbs. They still made the playoffs last year and there defense is more dominant. I would like to to wishfully think that they will crumble and fall but deep down I think Seattle will be just fine and better than last year.

As long as their o-line still sucks we'll still be a matchup problem for them, not like they didn't already have a good pass rush
    Last edited by ~Main Event~; 09-01-2017 at 06:40 PM.

This is bad for the Cardinals this year, good for us in the future. It is what it is.

The Seahawks is a team that lives off reputation and is ripe for a intra-Division fall. I don't see how Richardson can prevent a fall from happening. Lastly, I think the Seahawks overpaid for Richardson. A 2nd round pick? Plus an over-the-hill WR? Really? This looks mostly like cap management.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    Russell Wilson is the best escape artist out there. Even when pass rushers quickly get close to him from their bad line he scrambles and buys twice as much time to throw then most qbs. They still made the playoffs last year and there defense is more dominant. I would like to to wishfully think that they will crumble and fall but deep down I think Seattle will be just fine and better than last year.
    41 sacks in 2016.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    I don't like this move by the hags from a Cards stand point. If ( I know all about the bear in the woods ) Sheldon decides to play football, and gets his act together the guy is a load. Reminds me of Eric Swan. Quick as a cat and strong as an ox. He will eat Shipley alive, and might be to quick for Iupiti.

He was also miscast in the Jets scheme. Sheldon came from the Zoo and they played a 4-3 one gap get up the field scheme. Perfect for the hags defense. He has as much talent as anyone on the hags d line. He could really be a load for us this year if he decides to play. Just made that team stronger.
    If, if, if.

What's known is that he's an underachiever.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    If, if, if.

What's known is that he's an underachiever.
    He's an absolute beast on the field. He has a .10 head but on the field he is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post

Seattle gave up a 2nd for a guy in his contract year. That says something. They think he makes their D great right now. They have a pretty good grip on defensive talent.