Thread: Parking Tickets

Default Parking Tickets

I live in the UK and I am going to the Seahawks game (first NFL game to see live). I was looking for parking tickets but it seems they are all posted to you "in time for the game", I will be leaving the UK on the 21st October will they have arrived by then?

Would I be better of either just turning up on the day or sorting something out after I arrive in the US (I will be driving up for the game from Tulsa but will be in Phoenix on the Monday before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jegpeg View Post
    I live in the UK and I am going to the Seahawks game (first NFL game to see live). I was looking for parking tickets but it seems they are all posted to you "in time for the game", I will be leaving the UK on the 21st October will they have arrived by then?

Would I be better of either just turning up on the day or sorting something out after I arrive in the US (I will be driving up for the game from Tulsa but will be in Phoenix on the Monday before the game.
    I don't know how you acquired your tickets (Stub Hub, etc.) but I would recommend you just get a pass separately if you don't get it before you leave the UK. There's a lot of guys selling them on the streets around the stadium, and I think they can be had via StubHub, Craigslist, etc. I might have an extra pass to the Blue Lot, maybe PM me as we get closer to the game date and if I still have it I could arrange to send to you to your address in Tulsa. Bottom line is you won't have any issue getting a parking pass.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    I don't know how you acquired your tickets (Stub Hub, etc.) but I would recommend you just get a pass separately if you don't get it before you leave the UK. There's a lot of guys selling them on the streets around the stadium, and I think they can be had via StubHub, Craigslist, etc. I might have an extra pass to the Blue Lot, maybe PM me as we get closer to the game date and if I still have it I could arrange to send to you to your address in Tulsa. Bottom line is you won't have any issue getting a parking pass.
    I go the ticket on stub hub, it was "immediately available" sent via email for me to print off. I have seen parking tickets on those sites but they all seem to be sent via UBS "in time for the game". Anyway if there isn't a problem just turning up a 2-3 hours before kick off and finding a pass that might be the best thing. I did see a map of cash car parks but they are all north of the stadium so I was guessing it would take ages to get heading South after the game.
    Last edited by Jegpeg; 09-07-2017 at 04:53 PM.