Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Arians Out ! Arians Out ! Arians Out !

Thumbs up Get Bama coach or Ohio

I'd get one of the top college coaches. like Bama or Ohio...

and Sam Darnold QB first pick 2018...

and O-Line...

** and a CB
    Last edited by Skipper1111; 09-11-2017 at 05:29 PM. Reason: We also need a good CB

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper1111 View Post
    I'd get one of the top college coaches. like Bama or Ohio...

and Sam Darnold QB first pick 2018...

and O-Line...

** and a CB
    I can't tell if this post is sarcastic. For one, Saban and Meyer aren't leaving their respective schools. Certainly not to a team who will be rebuilding with an unproven QB. We also wont have the #1 pick in the draft.

O-line and CB I can get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac Card View Post
    Thats right, you got nothing to reply to. Just insults to throw around because we aren't dancing with the cheerleaders pompoms. Ive read a couple of your posts today, and you really don't have anything to say. Your like a toddler with mommy pots. Your just making noise. So go ahead and make your noise. You've got nothing legitimate to contribute.................. EVER.
    This thread is an insult and I'm speaking out against this thread. You Mr Nice Guy are the one throwing out personal insults. So take your personal peeve against me and sit on it.

And I don't have to refute the garbage in this thread. That is fighting windmills and fools, neither get you anywhere. The thread stands on it's own lack of merits for all to see. Except for blind posters like you. Was that an insult? Oh My! It might have been.

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    This thread is an insult and I'm speaking out against this thread. You Mr Nice Guy are the one throwing out personal insults. So take your personal peeve against me and sit on it.

And I don't have to refute the garbage in this thread. That is fighting windmills and fools, neither get you anywhere. The thread stands on it's own lack of merits for all to see. Except for blind posters like you. Was that an insult? Oh My! It might have been.

Joseph
    Still nothing to contribute.
    Others may buy your **, I don't.

Oh, I forgot to add
    Arians Out Arians Out Arians Out
    Great thread Zeke.
    Last edited by Cardiac Card; 09-14-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Now that the pain from week 1 begins to deminish I can't help but think of how bonkers the title of this thread is.
    Last edited by BigAngelG; 09-14-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Oh, I forgot to add
    Arians Out Arians Out Arians Out
    Great thread Zeke.
    You Are Welcome Cardiac Card !

This upcoming game against the Colts will show whether or not we have a coach who is capable of changing, adapting and making adjustments to personnel and plays to win.

There are a number of changes that both the Colts and our team will need to plan for because of injuries to key players.

My fear is that our team comes out unprepared, predictable, flat and puts in another performance likes the ones in Buffalo, Minnesota, Atlanta, Carolina and Miami last year.

We will see how well this team is coached, adapts and is prepared to play on Sunday.
    Zeke

Still nothing to contribute.
    Others may buy your **, I don't.
    Why thank you Mr. Nice Guy! Make sure you get a from your "buddies".

Back over to you now.

JosEPh

This game is what have you done for me lately

If they lose to Indy...yea it's gonna get loud in this thread...and the fire BA talk is going to get loud.
    Owner

I don't care if we do win this week. BA needs to go. His play calling stinks and his system stinks.