Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Arians Out ! Arians Out ! Arians Out !

Quote Originally Posted by CardsFanJoe View Post

Then his constant questioning and re-questioning of Derek Anderson (when DA grinned or laughed on the sidelines of a loss) until DA went ballistic was completely uncalled for and very unprofessional at a time when other more pertinent questions could have been asked about the game itself. Very bad presser for Somers. Ask the question once, it was answered, then move on. I know this stuff is from long ago, but like I said, I don't pay any attention to him any more.

Derek was caught on camera very jovial during a blowout loss. Fans were furious. Of course that needed to be addressed. And now we have a classic meltdown moment because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Derek was caught on camera very jovial during a blowout loss. Fans were furious. Of course that needed to be addressed. And now we have a classic meltdown moment because of it.
    Some fans were furious, whatever. Some fans understand these guys are human too. And yes addressing it was fine, but to make the whole presser about that was wrong. Oh well, long ago.
    STH SINCE '88

Default Tick Tock ! Tick Tock !

And Now The End is Near.....

In the words of the Sex Pistols...I know that I am just "Flogging A Dead Horse"
    Zeke