Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arians Out ! Arians Out ! Arians Out !

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    So fire the coach a week into the season, that's totally the recipe for a successful franchise. You wanna say they look horrible which they did by all means stop jumping off a cliff a week into the year and man the hell up
    I would not call for the firing of the coach but there is nothing positive about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    I would not call for the firing of the coach but there is nothing positive about this game.
    Our first round draft choice didn't look like a bust in week 1. Based on the last two years I would call that a positive.

Yep and what did you see that makes you think they can turn it around ?
    I know there are 15 more weeks. I'm pretty confident David doesn't go for 20 yards rushing every weeks. Pretty confident Palmer doesn't throw 3 picks every weeks. Pretty confident Larry doesn't drop multiple passes every week. Can keep going if you want?

Palmer is either gonna get killed or benched lol Either way we are on our way to a new Qb from the draft and maybe free agency.
    I don't doubt that is a highly likely scenario but who is your new HC for that new qb.

Don't need to fire him. He will retire at the end of the year with Carson and Larry. He won't be here for a rebuild, at least hopefully. I don't want them to retire then BA rebuild for a year then leave, just want a clean, fresh start.

We need a fresh start, as we have a good, young defense and DJ. The new era had to start eventually. It will begin next season, we missed our window.
    Last edited by Zalixar; 09-10-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalixar View Post
    Don't need to fire him. He will retire at the end of the year with Carson and Larry. He won't be here for a rebuild, and I would be glad.

We need a fresh start with some young defense and DJ. The new era had to start eventually. It will begin next season, we missed our window.
    Who do you think would be a good pick up at HC to start fresh?

No, no, no, we have to give The Whisperer the entire season to evaluate. Another 8-8 or worse and I will agree that it will be time for The Whisperer to retire and enjoy some fine scotch on the lake with Amos, at least until Amos gets gobbled up by another NFL team desperate for some extremely good coaching in the kicking game.

No you don't fire the coach but it is funny to see all these people waking up to the fact we aren't that good.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Quote Originally Posted by McCollum,Travis View Post
    Who do you think would be a good pick up at HC to start fresh?
    I'm not sure. I haven't followed too closely on who will be available or on the general radar as far as coaches on the way out our coordinators ready to make the leap.

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    No you don't fire the coach but it is funny to see all these people waking up to the fact we aren't that good.
    We weren't that good in game 1. I think it takes 4 or 5 games to get a good grip on how good or bad your team is. I think what we really saw today was two teams who played crappy football. We were more consistently crappy. Detroit showed a lot more moments of competence. I'm not convinced were that bad yet. Never underestimate the ability of NFL teams to revert to the norm, whatever that is a few weeks in.