Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arians Out ! Arians Out ! Arians Out !

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    No you don't fire the coach but it is funny to see all these people waking up to the fact we aren't that good.
    We were all hoping the window wasn't closed and hold off another year on the rebuild and the new era.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    It's the first game. Are you giving up on the team based on the first game. Man up.
    Nope, not giving up on a team based on its first game.
    Giving up on a team based on the first game that followed a terrible season last season.
    Im not seeing anything being improved upon. Our Oline sucked last year. We drafted 3 OLinemen. We cut those 3 drafted OLinemen.
    Oline sucks. We had a few MAJOR problems last year, the head coach appears to have failed at fixing them for this year. Instead he wrote a book about how great he is. I think his priorities are out of whack, and I don't think he's doing a very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalixar View Post
    We were all hoping the window wasn't closed and hold off another year on the rebuild and the new era.
    I am all good with hope, but when your hope turns to anger over another poster telling it like it is that is another story. There are a lot of posters on here that refused to see the problems. Now that we lose they are like fire the coach. Hilarious.
    Last edited by native az; 09-10-2017 at 01:49 PM.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Default gotta say

I love Arians, but that game was frustrating to watch.
    Might as well concede to the Seagulls and pray for a wildcard.
    Don't feel like I'm overreacting either....

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    We weren't that good in game 1. I think it takes 4 or 5 games to get a good grip on how good or bad your team is. I think what we really saw today was two teams who played crappy football. We were more consistently crappy. Detroit showed a lot more moments of competence. I'm not convinced were that bad yet. Never underestimate the ability of NFL teams to revert to the norm, whatever that is a few weeks in.
    Well, going off how they played last year, it would appear we are already at the "norm".

I am all good with hope, but when your hope turns to anger over another poster telling it like it is that is another story. Have hope sure but don't tell other posters they are wrong for seeing the team like it is.
    If another poster is crushing someone's else's hope over a post, then their hope is not very strong and would still have the same doubts as the poster, they just choose not to acknowledge it.

The team had much potential last year, but just a number of boneheaded plays and special team blunders of a ridiculous caliber really hurt. We were excellent the couple years prior. There's always a time to look to the future instead of holding on in the past. This is one of those times. Build on the positives we have to start a new era. But still, it's not unreasonable to think this year we could fix last year's blunders, otherwise it will just be a forgettable year bridging us to the new Cardinals.

This was an absolute pathetic showing today, coupled with injuries it certainly is just not gunna be our year.
    Last edited by Zalixar; 09-10-2017 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    I know there are 15 more weeks. I'm pretty confident David doesn't go for 20 yards rushing every weeks. Pretty confident Palmer doesn't throw 3 picks every weeks. Pretty confident Larry doesn't drop multiple passes every week. Can keep going if you want?
    Pretty confident we don't play the Lions every week either. We were exposed today on multiple levels by a team that is not very good.

Kicking is still a problem.
    QB is still a problem.
    Oline is still a problem.
    SP doesn't seem to be much improved.
    Secondary is still a problem.
    Dline is now a problem.

This team has gotten worse not better so yes people should concerned.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac Card View Post
    Well, going off how they played last year, it would appear we are already at the "norm".
    I thought our special teams looked much better than game 1 last year. Last year in game one we missed the post. Our kicker came much close to getting it through.
    Last edited by Biggs; 09-10-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Pretty confident we don't play the Lions every week either. We were exposed today on multiple levels by a team that is not very good.

Kicking is still a problem.
    QB is still a problem.
    Oline is still a problem.
    SP doesn't seem to be much improved.
    Secondary is still a problem.
    Dline is now a problem.

This team has gotten worse not better so yes people should concerned.
    Where was the special teams problems outside of 1 missed kick? They didn't have any big kick or punt returns, Detroit had the worst ST on the field by far. I think the main issue was the o-line which had the effect on the QB play which had the effect on the run game. Where was the D-line problem? Bethel aside from a late TD played decent. You have to account for where Detroit actually started there drives.
    Last edited by ~Main Event~; 09-10-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    Where was the special teams problems outside of 1 missed kick? They didn't have any big kick or punt returns, Detroit had the worst ST on the field by far. I think the main issue was the o-line which had the effect on the QB play which had the effect on the run game. Where was the D-line problem? Bethel aside from a late TD played decent.
    The Ol wasn't good but Palmer's decision making looks so slow he made Detroit's secondary look great. He's a veteran QB. He should know what the coverage, make the adjustment pre-snap and get rid of the ball. He doesn't do the OL any favors.
    Last edited by Biggs; 09-10-2017 at 02:03 PM.