• 8 wins

9 14.75%
  • 7 wins

13 21.31%
  • 6 Wins or less

18 29.51%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Season predicitons after Week 1

Last time the Cardinals won in East Coast time was December 20, 2015. They beat the Chip Kelly Eagles. The Colts will not be a walk in the park.
    Last edited by maricopa_taco; 09-13-2017 at 09:38 AM.

If Palmer goes down, Gabbert could get us to playoffs because he is very mobile, something Palmer is not. Palmer gets hurt, the improbable happens. Cards get to 1-1, Palmer goes down, Gabbert takes the Cards to playoffs with Kerwin Williams, TJ Logan, Reddick, and Bob having great seasons. Also, under Gabbert new receivers emerge because of his mobility.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    If Palmer goes down, Gabbert could get us to playoffs because he is very mobile, something Palmer is not. Palmer gets hurt, the improbable happens. Cards get to 1-1, Palmer goes down, Gabbert takes the Cards to playoffs with Kerwin Williams, TJ Logan, Reddick, and Bob having great seasons. Also, under Gabbert new receivers emerge because of his mobility.
    While Gabbert is mobile...he has done nothing to show that he has improved his 56% accuracy. So,while he can manuever in the pocket...many times it ends up as a incomplete or a INT.

I do believe he deserves a shot if Palmer continues to falter...but BA would go with Stanton for quite some time before letting Gabbert play.
    Last edited by Robocop6849; 09-13-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop6849 View Post
    While Gabbert is mobile...he has done nothing to show that he has improved his 56% accuracy. So,while he can manuever in the pocket...many times it ends up as a incomplete or a INT.

I do believe he deserves a shot if Palmer continues to falter...but BA would go with Stanton for quite some time before letting Gabbert play.
    Hey, that's good enough with this D and Gab's mobility. Stanton would last half of Dallas game and then Gab in.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    The only thing I see that gives me a feeling of panic is the OL looks like a mess. If that can be fixed a lot of things could go right. I recognize that's a huge if. I guess if Humphries is okay and Boone can get plugged in we could look very different. To be continued...
    The OL is my biggest area of concern as well. It's what makes everything work on offense. It can be overcome by an all-world defense as we saw with the 2015 Broncos and the 2000 Ravens. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem we have a defense that compares to those.
    Last edited by JimHart; 09-16-2017 at 08:24 AM.