9 14.75%
  • 7 wins

13 21.31%
  • 6 Wins or less

18 29.51%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season predicitons after Week 1

I went for 6 or less.
    I was thinking both the number of wins, and where the Cards will be picking in 2018. Without trading up.

I think the Cards split with the niners. Hopefully win on Sunday. Beyond that? They all look pretty tough for this roster.
    So that's 2 wins I am semi confident on. Hopefully pick up another win or two at home, for the season ticket holders to at least see some return for their money.
    And who knows. London hasn't had too many surprise results. Maybe the Cards can pull off the upset V the Rams?
    So 5 is the ceiling for me. Hope I'm wrong. As I said in another thread. it isn't like we've seen this before with the Cards. The team is on the downgrade. Has been for over a year.

Can we start talking draft yet?

Twickers bound.

If we don't beat the Colts Palmer needs to be replaces and Ariens needs to be canned. Never was a big BA fan. Always thought he was too full of himself. To arrogant, hard headed and stubborn. No risk it no biscuit my donkey. All the rest of the league has caught on to him. They have all taken the deep ball away and this team can't consistently grind it out down the field. BA is just anther Wiz only with a better QB, and a more solid D. The guy is incapable of change. That's not a good thing for a head coach. All good head coaches change. So far with BA I haven't seen it. BA has 1 game plan no matter who he plays. BB has a game plan for each and every team to maximize the strengths of his team against who he is playing.

QB whisperer my ashed (sp ). Anyone could be a QB coach with Manning, Big Ben and Luck.

Where do we get 8 wins from? I don't see it on our schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Where do we get 8 wins from? I don't see it on our schedule.
    Is that what you were thinking before the season started?
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    Is that what you were thinking before the season started?
    I thought we had a very tough schedule before the season. I didn't think our OL would look like it did. I have always been alone in thinking Shipley sucked. I still think he does and now I think Iuptia may be done. Don't know what Humphries status is but yes I thought this year was dependent on having a very good OL to get to 9 or 10. I think our OL doesn't look very good, it looks awful. Can they fix it? We will find out when Dallas comes to town. I can't see us winning more than 1 game against the NFC E and we probably split in our division. The Colts are the only give me on the schedule and we have them on the road after they got a beat down. It wouldn't surprise me if they play us tough. If we don't play angry watch out. Classic trap game.
    Last edited by Biggs; 09-11-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Man...1 week and it's not looking good.
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

10-6 makes or just misses the playoffs.

So much for the resting them in preseason philosophy. No matter how much coaches try you simply cannot prevent injuries from happening . The only real solution is reducing preseason games to two or three. That way teams will all start out on an equal footing as opposed to the scenario where some coaches play their starters more during the preseason to get them ready as contrasted with those coaches who barely play their starters at all .. I think preseason should be limited to two games , the first where virtually no starters play because you re still figuring out your roster and a second preseason game where starters play three quarters to get ready for the regular season. Reduce training camp two weeks so the chance of injuries in practices is reduced as well.

As far as the Cardinals are concerned let's be realistic. Without DJ and with our subpar Oline we are looking at less than 50ypg rushing . That
    means we will have to rely almost exclusively on throwing the ball . And now without our second best receiver DJ teams will double cover Fitz which means it will be up to oft injured John Brown and Jaron Brown. With teams no longer worried about the run Palmer will be a sitting duck, an immovable duck at that. Sorry but we are headed for 6 wins or less which is probably a good thing as long as we can get a franchise QB and begin to put together an Oline that will in the future be able to create some running room for DJ

To early to say for sure so I'm going with 8 and 8 and that's probably being generous ..

We are not the worse team. Jets.Colts, Browns, 49ers,seahangs,plus a few more. 8-8 might be a good record this yr.