Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carson Palmer game one.

Default Carson Palmer game one.

Palmer was 27-of-48 passing for 269 yards with a touchdown and three interceptions.

He looked old moving in the pocket. Underthrew a bunch of WR's.

Now we're hearing from the excuse makers that he was "rusty" because they were resting him during the pre season.

the guy is clearly in decline.
    season ticket holder

I've always been a big supporter of his but he reall does seem to have gotten just too slow with all of his movements back there, he can't buy himself anytime at all and that's something a QB has to be able to do nowadays

Seahawks O look bad
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    Seahawks O look bad
    The Cards vs Seahawks matchup is shaping up to be another 6-6 stink fest.

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    Seahawks O look bad
    Their Oline is looking better than ours did today
    Last edited by OG Card; 09-10-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Default Offensive Line Sucks Again

Another year of zero O-line performance. Can't win games with a cement footed QB and an offensive line that can't protect him.

I was expecting Palmer of old. The problem is if he is last years Palmer this is a 6 or 7 win team and we have no QB answer for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsrtgzr View Post
    Another year of zero O-line performance. Can't win games with a cement footed QB and an offensive line that can't protect him.
    Especially when that pressure is coming up the middle.

Palmer can step up in the pocket if guys are approaching from the edge, but he has a very hard time escaping pressure up the middle.
    I was gonna post a pic, but honey badger don't give a dang.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsrtgzr View Post
    If BA was serious about winning he should have given the pig to Stanton after Palmer's 2nd interception. The hell with ego and loyalty to the old guy. Rust or decline you always play to win, IMHO
    Dobler. The best of the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    If BA was serious about winning he should have given the pig to Stanton after Palmer's 2nd interception. The hell with ego and loyalty to the old guy. Rust or decline you always play to win, IMHO
    I agree Palmer isn't looking good . Some fan from a team Palmer played with before he got here mentioned long ago that he played hot and cold. He chokes when it really counts like the play offs. At this point I would have to agree. Ya gotta play the game and tho I didn't watch the game. I did catch some on the radio and it sounds like he's running scared . Trying to get the ball out to avoid taking a hit. Not sure Stanton would be better ,but at some point ya gotta make the call.