Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: David Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Injuries are always freak plays. I don't know. I get attacked for saying what I think of Shipley.
    Yeah that's out there a bit, too. I think maybe you were scarred by the Buffalo game?

Kyle Williams owned the entire interior of the AZ OL that day.

But overall, Shipley was actually the most consistent Offensive Linemen in 2016 for the Cardinals. He wasn't great. But he wasn't bad. Of course, with so many guys missing so many games, just playing all 16 gave him a leg up.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Yeah that's out there a bit, too. I think maybe you were scarred by the Buffalo game?

Kyle Williams owned the entire interior of the AZ OL that day.

But overall, Shipley was actually the most consistent Offensive Linemen in 2016 for the Cardinals. He wasn't great. But he wasn't bad. Of course, with so many guys missing so many games, just playing all 16 gave him a leg up.
    My theory on Shipley is he's a total liability. He got better when we couldn't protect the edge after Valdehr went down. Teams attack the weakest link. The Buffalo game was a disaster. That was a no show across the board, O, D and specials. It didn't surprise me when we had our 2 tackles on the field Detroit went right after the middle of the line. I never thought he was stout at the point of attack. When you have a QB who needs to step up in the pocket...You get the drift.