Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: David Johnson

Dang.... Saying he might need surgery.. If thats the case consider him done for the season.

Cards had a 17-15 lead in good field position (I believe around the 35 yd line) when DJ fumbled which ended up being the biggest play of the game and switched momentum ... of course now looks like we are going to learn he shouldn't have been on the field with an injury making it very, very difficult to hold onto the ball. It is a miracle DJ made that catch getting hit by 3 people inside the Lions 5 yd line.

Dislocated wrist .. Seeking a second opinion most likely needing surgery. Hump 1-2 weeks MCL... Per BA press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    Dislocated wrist .. Seeking a second opinion most likely needing surgery. Hump 1-2 weeks MCL... Per BA press conference
    Not good news at all. Hope our backups are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseCardFan View Post
    Cards had a 17-15 lead in good field position (I believe around the 35 yd line) when DJ fumbled which ended up being the biggest play of the game and switched momentum ... of course now looks like we are going to learn he shouldn't have been on the field with an injury making it very, very difficult to hold onto the ball. It is a miracle DJ made that catch getting hit by 3 people inside the Lions 5 yd line.
    They were up 17-9 when he fumbled.

This makes my call for tanking even more valid.
    I was gonna post a pic, but honey badger don't give a dang.

Quote Originally Posted by KerryRhodes26 View Post
    I'd hate to see that...Nothing against it , just dont want to go to games knowing we are going to lose.

I think Williams can produce as the starter I really do...but if our oline keeps that same production it don't really matter who is running back there.

I'd like to see Williams put in the wildcat here and there tho..seemed to work last year.Like his speed.
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

DJ and possible IR. Just heard the NFL.com alert on my cell phone. Dang. Just dang.

It's going to take some time for the team and fans to adjust to this horrible injury news. There is no replacement for DJ's 2000 yds. None. Zip.

What really roasts my marshmallows is that Seattle might have just walked into the 2017 NFCW division title without scoring a touchdown yet this year.

Quote Originally Posted by KerryRhodes26 View Post
    KR26, it's your right Constitutionally to call for tanking, but please do that somewhere else. Okay? This is a board for Cards fans who want to win.