Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DJ Foster

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    "SHOW ME THE MONEY" lol just joking. Yeah i guess i could of done that but there was already another post of him so I figured everybody already knew

Glad you guys are posting RB injury news and digging up new RB signing info.

Stand by for some threads merges though.

Welcome home young man!

Thanks for posting. Merging your thread with "DJ Foster". Please stand by.

I'm not saying this is a bad signing, just a little puzzling. I would have thought they would go for someone with more experience. There has to be a lot of them out there, including Chris Johnson who knows our system. Foster's resume is short...take a look...

http://www.nfl.com/player/d.j.foster/2556528/profile

Maybe BASK has had their eye on him and this was an opportunity to grab him. Still he is an unknown as to how he can play at the pro level.

If they are just looking for a body to fill in, why not just promote James Summers from the practice squad. He already knows the playbook and he can play special teams. And yes he can receive. He spent time as a receiver in college not to mention QB. So wildcat is an option for him as well.

Unless Foster is something special, and outside special teams, probably won't see much playing time anyway.

I will say this. I wish him well since he is a hometown product. Thats kind of cool.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

I think he will take over on punt returns and kick off returns.

Meaning Kerwynn Williams going to start and take over for DJ.Ellionton gonna have to show up on 3rd downs.
    The more you care..the more it hurts.

I like DJ Foster a lot, but much of Arians' running offense is between the tackles. How about him AND J. Williams?? Players want to be on the field, not on the practice squad. One phone call and he'd be here.
    STH SINCE '88

Quote Originally Posted by ZOna_Style View Post
    I think he will take over on punt returns and kick off returns.

Meaning Kerwynn Williams going to start and take over for DJ.Ellionton gonna have to show up on 3rd downs.
    Good thing is DJ Foster can help on 3rd downs if Ellington doesn't show or gets hurt.

Jonathan Williams though....