Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 QB class

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Luke Falk needs some recognition.

He plays in a spread offense that inflate numbers, but again, you still need to throw from A to B regardless of system. Outstanding numbers. And I just heard an interview of his for the 1st time. Very smart, very well spoken. Sounds like a pro NFL QB sounds. Reminds me of Kirk Cousins.
    He plays in the same system as Derek Carr and he kinda reminds me of him.
    Last edited by Redbirdfan62; 10-10-2017 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Luke Falk needs some recognition.

He plays in a spread offense that inflate numbers, but again, you still need to throw from A to B regardless of system. Outstanding numbers. And I just heard an interview of his for the 1st time. Very smart, very well spoken. Sounds like a pro NFL QB sounds. Reminds me of Kirk Cousins.

Luke Falk is also learning from a darn good QB coach. I hate spread offenses, but I'd rather take a kid 'The Pirate' tutored than a kid who learned from 'Mr. La la Land." Translation.... if people wanted Mahomes, they have no excuse for turning up their nose at Falk. Luke Falk is also putting up numbers against far better competition. Falk isn't in my top 3, but I won't be mad if we snag him.
    Last edited by rwatson1; 10-11-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rwatson1 View Post
    Luke Falk is also learning from a darn good QB coach. I hate spread offenses, but I'd rather take a kid 'The Pirate' tutored than a kid who learned from 'Mr. La la Land." Translation.... if people wanted Mahomes, they have no excuse for turning up their nose at Falk. Luke Falk is also putting up numbers against far better competition. Falk isn't in my top 3, but I won't be mad if we snag him.
    spread offense is not a deal breaker. Its just a grain of salt when a guy has crazy stats.

But the bottom line is you still have to throw the ball from A to B. Once the WRs are out there running, and pass rushers are coming at you, it doesnt really matter if you were under center or in shotgun.

Default Rosen #1

Rosen earned his way to the top of the prospect list. His numbers and grades are G2G for the NFL. I also think he's as close as ARI will come to a Stafford clone if that's the style Keim covets next.

I'm fine with Keim doing what it takes to get Rosen on Draft day. Even if Rosen flames out in his last couple games before the draft, his development is still light years ahead of most QBs on ESPN's list.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    Rosen earned his way to the top of the prospect list. His numbers and grades are G2G for the NFL. I also think he's as close as ARI will come to a Stafford clone if that's the style Keim covets next.

I'm fine with Keim doing what it takes to get Rosen on Draft day. Even if Rosen flames out in his last couple games before the draft, his development is still light years ahead of most QBs on ESPN's list.

I agree. Sell the farm for Rosen. This is our year to finally make the move.

I agree. Though, he'll become the most coveted prospect come Apr.—unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdgang95 View Post
    I agree. Sell the farm for Rosen. This is our year to finally make the move.
    Quote Originally Posted by anAlypticOutlaw View Post
    I agree. Though, he'll become the most coveted prospect come Apr.—unfortunately.
    Implying: not even the "farm" would be enough; Aaron Rodgers-pedigree prospects are worth more than the stable. . . .
    Last edited by anAlypticOutlaw; 10-12-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Right now young mobile Qb's are impressing me. Wentz Watson and Cam to name a few two other Qb's that can move that have been around a while are doing pretty good and that is Rodgers and Smith with KC. Jackson is moving up my board for Qb's.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Right now young mobile Qb's are impressing me. Wentz Watson and Cam to name a few two other Qb's that can move that have been around a while are doing pretty good and that is Rodgers and Smith with KC. Jackson is moving up my board for Qb's.
    The one thing BG has that W W & C also have is foot speed. If TB and LA blows up the ARI defense ala PHI last week, Then BA should consider a QB change. If BG doesn't work out, clean house.

The one thing BG has that W W & C also have is foot speed. If TB and LA blows up the ARI defense ala PHI last week, Then BA should consider a QB change. If BG doesn't work out, clean house.
    Agree. We have two OT wins against bad teams. It’s time to be smart. At the beginning of the season, losing to the Lions, I said wait until the bye and if we are not a .500 team take a look at Gabbert, who hopefully is getting some quality practice time. I stand by that.