Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boldins contract.

Default Boldins contract.

How much would you be willing to bet boldin would come out of retirement if he heard Buffalojust traded Arizona or made some sort of deal that includes him.. I wouldn't mind if he retire a cardinal but best believe if he came back with the cards, how pumped up everyone will be especially after losing dj and losing to detroit. He won't put up numbers like he used to but is a 3rd down monster and makes clutch catches.

How many times has Boldin switched teams since he left here? 3 times i believe and maybe 1 of those was a trade.

Boldin was not and will not ever be signing with the Cardinals to play football. And I highly doubt he signs to retire one either.

Let Boldin go, he let us go long ago.

Boldin can't help the Cardinals at this point.

I read the other day at PFT the Patriots were expressing interest in Boldin, and I believe the interest was mutual, but the hangup is if Boldin wanted to unretire, Buffalo still has their rights to him.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

From what I read, Boldin retired not because he didnt like his situation in the NFL, but because he said there were bigger things than football that is calling him. I believe he was referring to working with charity and helping others. If that is the case, I dont see him coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Belac44 View Post
    How many times has Boldin switched teams since he left here? 3 times i believe and maybe 1 of those was a trade.

Boldin was not and will not ever be signing with the Cardinals to play football. And I highly doubt he signs to retire one either.

Belac is right. And he can't morph into a much needed O-Lineman, soo.......
    STH SINCE '88

Quote Originally Posted by monsterike View Post
    Boldin can't help the Cardinals at this point.
    Yes he can, he's a little slower but with an amazing skillset that he uses on cbs to break free and catch in tight spaces and he's healthy.. he can definately help us..

Quote Originally Posted by Belac44 View Post

Was traded to Baltimore
    Was traded to sf
    Signed as fa with Detroit
    Signed as fa with buffalo
    Baltimore wins with offense

Quote Originally Posted by Tiz View Post
    Was traded to Baltimore
    Was traded to sf
    Signed as fa with Detroit
    Signed as fa with buffalo
    Excactly what I was saying. I didnt count the trade to Ravens as we all know we did that.

So two times a FA and not a sniff of him coming back. The team and the player have moved on. Crazy the fans still have not even with him retired.

He wants to play for a contender.

We arent one.