Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boldins contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    He wants to play for a contender.

We arent one.

Haha ouch! Nice burn buddy. Well we got fitz still perhaps playing alongside his old chap would do it..

Boldin was drafted here and had made a huge difference in this organization,it's why fans want to see him return. We love the guy and it was heartbreaking to see him go. Boldin,every team he was on he made better, so you can argue that he's been on too many teams and whatnot but when he signed with the ravens they went to superbowl, traded to the niners and they went to superbowl, signed with Detroit and they went to the playoffs, signed with the bills and everyone was excited about his signing. Am i missing. Something here? He was with us when we went to the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by cardsfanatic View Post
    Boldin was drafted here and had made a huge difference in this organization,it's why fans want to see him return. We love the guy and it was heartbreaking to see him go. Boldin,every team he was on he made better, so you can argue that he's been on too many teams and whatnot but when he signed with the ravens they went to superbowl, traded to the niners and they went to superbowl, signed with Detroit and they went to the playoffs, signed with the bills and everyone was excited about his signing. Am i missing. Something here? He was with us when we went to the superbowl.
    Yeah and I want Deion Sanders to go back in time in his "prime" and be our CB2, 25 yr old Barry Sanders to come be our RB and 32 year old Dan Marino to come be our QB.

It is not going to happen, nor is Boldin.

Id rather hear people complain about cutting Matt Barkley.

Carson could have missed Boldin on Sunday too, wouldn't have helped one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Belac44 View Post
    Yeah and I want Deion Sanders to go back in time in his "prime" and be our CB2, 25 yr old Barry Sanders to come be our RB and 32 year old Dan Marino to come be our QB.

It is not going to happen, nor is Boldin.

Id rather hear people complain about cutting Matt Barkley.

Carson could have missed Boldin on Sunday too, wouldn't have helped one bit.

This guy plays too much Madden 2017!lol. In real life though, it could happen. Very very very unlikely but theres a possibility. Side note: I would gone with joe montana or troy aikman, bo jackson, prime time i would also go withh

Quote Originally Posted by cardsfanatic View Post
    This guy plays too much Madden 2017!lol. In real life though, it could happen. Very very very unlikely but theres a possibility. Side note: I would gone with joe montana or troy aikman, bo jackson, prime time i would also go withh
    Don't play madden and don't give a crap about the players. This topic is absurd.

Lets talk about me selling you a Unicorn as thats more likely.