Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop with the Arians out already!

Default Stop with the Arians out already!

Anyone yelling for Arians to be fired is a numnut! He is one of the main reasons for digging us out of the hole that was the Whiz QB experiment. Arians knows you don't just throw in a random off the street or another John Skelton.

We've got issues this year for sure and we will have to battle injuries just like every team does. Palmer is better in the gun imo. I feel like every time he is under center, he gets hit on his last dropback but again O line needs to work things out quick.

To be honest Arians is a great coach and I know it's not just me who noticed a HUGE difference in the offense compared to Whizs predictable offense once he started in 2013. Kurt was the reason we went to the SB not Whiz.

If they were smart, if not the first series next week than deff the following, start with the hurry up. Catch them off guard and get Palmer into a rhythm. Even if we drive long and punt, it still gives the offense some life! I'm tired of getting the ball first and either it's 3 and out or Palmer trying to force it with an INT. It puts our back against the wall early. Especially cant have that on the road. Next week Cards get back on track. WIN 27-13

Quote Originally Posted by Amathews16 View Post
    Anyone yelling for Arians to be fired is a numnut! He is one of the main reasons for digging us out of the hole that was the Whiz QB experiment. Arians knows you don't just throw in a random off the street or another John Skelton.

We've got issues this year for sure and we will have to battle injuries just like every team does. Palmer is better in the gun imo. I feel like every time he is under center, he gets hit on his last dropback but again O line needs to work things out quick.

To be honest Arians is a great coach and I know it's not just me who noticed a HUGE difference in the offense compared to Whizs predictable offense once he started in 2013. Kurt was the reason we went to the SB not Whiz.

If they were smart, if not the first series next week than deff the following, start with the hurry up. Catch them off guard and get Palmer into a rhythm. Even if we drive long and punt, it still gives the offense some life! I'm tired of getting the ball first and either it's 3 and out or Palmer trying to force it with an INT. It puts our back against the wall early. Especially cant have that on the road. Next week Cards get back on track. WIN 27-13

Well said buddy, well said. Arians keim are here to stay.

No sorry buddy your a numnut. Your okay with mediocrity which is the problem. All things aside you have a coach that has been here 5 years and has won 1 playoff game. If your okay with that coach then your okay with Arians. If you have legitimate super bowl aspirations than your not making excuses for BA and looking at other options that may help us reach the ultimate goal. Everyone is quick to praise Keim on these overrated 1 year deals but he has constructed teams within 5 years that have also given us 1 playoff win. Do you even know the name of Seattles GM? Well he may not be in the spotlight that much but they have one super bowl which is something our franchise has not done in 300 years, they have made the playoffs EVERY YEAR since Russell Wilson has been drafted and have gone to back to back super bowls and had numerous playoff wins. Their 3rd round QB Keim passed on is light years ahead of our senior citizen status QB. That's a GM and a head coach who deserve to keep their job. NOT KEIM AND BA haha wow the fact people try to justify them staying is ridiculous.
    Last edited by OG Card; 09-11-2017 at 08:48 PM.

I have never been a huge fan of Arians, but I am a fan. After all, he has one of the best records as a Cardinal Coach. No one can deny that.

Last year was not good. OK, it was bad luck, injury's or whatever. It happens even with the best coaches. Should the Patriots fire Belichick for allowing the Chiefs to score 42 points?

We are all Monday morning grumpy. Its way too early to say good bye to Arians. Having said that, lets see what he can do with this underperforming team. I actually think he will turn it around.

We will see....and I still think this team will show more than last year.....yah gotta have faith.....
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Overreaction Monday. I agree that it's not time for Arians to go yet but the luster has certainty worn off
    Last edited by monsterike; 09-11-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas cat View Post
    I have never been a huge fan of Arians, but I am a fan. After all, he has one of the best records as a Cardinal Coach. No one can deny that.

Last year was not good. OK, it was bad luck, injury's or whatever. It happens even with the best coaches. Should the Patriots fire Belichick for allowing the Chiefs to score 42 points?

We are all Monday morning grumpy. Its way too early to say good bye to Arians. Having said that, lets see what he can do with this underperforming team. I actually think he will turn it around.

We will see....and I still think this team will show more than last year.....yah gotta have faith.....

When was the last time Belichick went 7-8-1 with the Patriots? Has Belechick won a whole ONE playoff game in a 4 year span?

If you like BA.. fine....not into name calling..
    That's your opinion......personally I can't wait until he's history.
    Last edited by Robocop6849; 09-11-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    No sorry buddy your a numnut. Your okay with mediocrity which is the problem. All things aside you have a coach that has been here 5 years and has won 1 playoff game. If your okay with that coach then your okay with Arians. If you have legitimate super bowl aspirations than your not making excuses for BA and looking at other options that may help us reach the ultimate goal. Everyone is quick to praise Keim on these overrated 1 year deals but he has constructed teams within 5 years that have also given us 1 playoff win. Do you even know the name of Seattles GM? Well he may not be in the spotlight that much but they have one super bowl which is something our franchise has not done in 300 years, they have made the playoffs EVERY YEAR since Russell Wilson has been drafted and have gone to back to back super bowls and had numerous playoff wins. Their 3rd round QB Keim passed on is light years ahead of our senior citizen status QB. That's a GM and a head coach who deserve to keep their job. NOT KEIM AND BA haha wow the fact people try to justify them staying is ridiculous.
    So why are we mad at the coach whose given us the most form us success this bottom 5-7 franchise that this state has seen? It's not a matter of being okay with mediocrity but you're literally trying to run out the guy whose brought the one period of consistency the franchise has actually seen. It's like the Wiz era where we were good when the division just sucked, Keim/Arians took over when the top 2 teams happened to roam in our division and the first sign of adversity and everyone is just ready to run them out like this franchise all of a sudden has a Steeler/Packers storied history. Remember what this team is. This is more Cleveland Browns not New England Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Amathews16 View Post
    Kurt was the reason we went to the SB not Whiz.
    If that is true then Palmer the reason for Arizona success not Arians.

Can't give one coach all the credit for the team success and not the other. Had Arizona jumped on Palmer back in 2011 Whiz offense would have looked a whole lot better. Problay had gotten a few more winning season under him. Give BA the same crap qb Whiz had and he and the team would have looked no different. Not like we don't know he do that. He almost started Stanton he first year before Kiem got him a real qb.

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop6849 View Post
    When was the last time Belichick went 7-8-1 with the Patriots? Has Belechick won a whole ONE playoff game in a 4 year span?

If you like BA.. fine....not into name calling..
    That's your opinion......personally I can't wait until he's history.
    Believe me, I get your point of view. Belichick has built up a little more credibility than Arians has. On the other hand what coach is out there that will be Belichick like.

I'm all for having the best coach, but lets not be premature when we already have a coach that has lead us to best season ever....13-3... and 41-23 overall....

By the way Belichick vs Arians winning percentage is Arians 65.6% vs Belichick's 67.3%.....just to let you know....
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    So why are we mad at the coach whose given us the most form us success this bottom 5-7 franchise that this state has seen? It's not a matter of being okay with mediocrity but you're literally trying to run out the guy whose brought the one period of consistency the franchise has actually seen. It's like the Wiz era where we were good when the division just sucked, Keim/Arians took over when the top 2 teams happened to roam in our division and the first sign of adversity and everyone is just ready to run them out like this franchise all of a sudden has a Steeler/Packers storied history. Remember what this team is. This is more Cleveland Browns not New England Patriots
    What consistency are you referring to please enlighten me? Where have you been since we were totally out coached and out played against Carolina in both playoff games and the whole last season and this year so far? The consistency of horrible o line and quarterback play? The consistency of horrible coaching on special teams with no accountability? This is not the first sign of adversity this is a clear sign of a dumpster fire and unproductive play masked with a bunch of loud talking and no actually respectable success. If your okay with not winning super bowls and playoffs then BA and Keim are doing just fine. But there's no way to say you are and be okay with what they have done, they have failed to back up what they said they would get accomplished. If you dont believe me just watch all or nothing and listen to BA constantly rambling off " SUPER BOWL RING" NOT SUPER BOWL BUT SUPER BOWL RING"