Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop with the Arians out already!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    So why are we mad at the coach whose given us the most form us success this bottom 5-7 franchise that this state has seen? It's not a matter of being okay with mediocrity but you're literally trying to run out the guy whose brought the one period of consistency the franchise has actually seen. It's like the Wiz era where we were good when the division just sucked, Keim/Arians took over when the top 2 teams happened to roam in our division and the first sign of adversity and everyone is just ready to run them out like this franchise all of a sudden has a Steeler/Packers storied history. Remember what this team is. This is more Cleveland Browns not New England Patriots
    BA has won 10+ games 75% of the time. Has the 3 highest regular season win totals.

In contrast, since the league went to 16 games, the Cards have LOST 10+ Games 20 TIMES! Lol

That's 10+ losses just over 50% of the time.

I have criticism of BA as well, but this fire him **** is ******* hilarious.

The man has earned our support, at least for one more year.

...........the ******** hung me in the spring of '25...........

BA has built some equity here no doubt.

But like a lot of old guys, and assistants in particular, he is slow to change and adapt.

It's one thing to be called a QB whisperer when you've had Manning, Roeth, and Luck.

This is a big year to reveal his coaching ability no doubt.

After another mediocre year, which I suspect, it's all fair game with him.
    season ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    What consistency are you referring to please enlighten me? Where have you been since we were totally out coached and out played against Carolina in both playoff games and the whole last season and this year so far? The consistency of horrible o line and quarterback play? The consistency of horrible coaching on special teams with no accountability? This is not the first sign of adversity this is a clear sign of a dumpster fire and unproductive play masked with a bunch of loud talking and no actually respectable success. If your okay with not winning super bowls and playoffs then BA and Keim are doing just fine. But there's no way to say you are and be okay with what they have done, they have failed to back up what they said they would get accomplished. If you dont believe me just watch all or nothing and listen to BA constantly rambling off " SUPER BOWL RING" NOT SUPER BOWL BUT SUPER BOWL RING"
    We literally won double digit games every year the man was coaching prior to last season while having the best record in the NFL his 2nd season before Carson blew out his knee when that Carolina loss the first time happened, you do realize that right? The Cardinals accumulated there most win totals in a 3 year span in those 3 years alone, what the hell are you talking about with no consistent? 1 playoff win in 5 years? How many 10 win seasons were the Cardinals rattling off since the 90's? It was Kurt Warner and Fitz catching fire and this. When the main issue on here is not reaching the super bowl after literally coming within a game the year prior before when the Cardinals entire history before is literally TV blackouts, Cowboy fans outnumbering us at Sun Devil Stadium, and who are taking with the 4th pick trying to run out the guy whose been the leader of the successful regime is ridiculous.

What consistency are you referring to please enlighten me? Where have you been since we were totally out coached and out played against Carolina in both playoff games and the whole last season and this year so far? The consistency of horrible o line and quarterback play? The consistency of horrible coaching on special teams with no accountability? This is not the first sign of adversity this is a clear sign of a dumpster fire and unproductive play masked with a bunch of loud talking and no actually respectable success. If your okay with not winning super bowls and playoffs then BA and Keim are doing just fine. But there's no way to say you are and be okay with what they have done, they have failed to back up what they said they would get accomplished. If you dont believe me just watch all or nothing and listen to BA constantly rambling off " SUPER BOWL RING" NOT SUPER BOWL BUT SUPER BOWL RING"

Ok, I'm on record criticizing BA for the trends and saying I think yesterday was the real beginning of the end. But, it's going to be hard to take your points seriously when you don't acknowledge simple truths that do cut against some of what you're saying. BA's 4 year run is the most successful stretch for this team since at least the early-mid 70s and maybe ever. To win in the playoffs you have to get to the playoffs and he's done that 50% of his years as coach. Yes the trend is disturbing and yes, yesterday was really bad and based on the trend would appear to indicate a very long and frustrating season is ahead. But BA's 4 years haven't been consistently horrible in any facet...none. You don't win 34 games in 3 years with horrible anything. And you don't toss that out with no recognition of those accomplishments. Some loyalty and patience are prudent.

Now the last year, plus this preseason and game one, yes, you are on point. Dumpster fire in the making. And if it's still a dumpster fire after week 5, you will see changes. Big changes. And if those don't work, you'll see huge changes after week 17. I assure you the entire building knows that.

SK and BA are tight, but SK's kizzash comes from the organization and he won't risk his own career if improvement doesn't show up soon.

BTW, Carolina is a really bad matchup for this team for some reason. I hate it because I live in Charlotte and cannot stand the Camthers, but other than the SB run, they've been a difficult matchup for the most part.
    I am the thread-killer...like a boss!

People need to stop living in 2015 this is not close to the same team. Each team is much different from year to year. This team is not the 13 win team and that 13 win team got embarrassed in the playoffs so I dont understand why people keep going back to that year. Look at whats in front of you, this is a team that has showed you who they are clearly on the decline stop looking back 2 years. BRUCE ARIANS AND KEIMS 5 YEAR RESUME IS 1 PLAYOFF WIN.
    Last edited by OG Card; 09-11-2017 at 10:25 PM.

My main gripe with this team since Arians and Keim took over is the lack of attention to the oline. They signed 2 guys in their prime that you could consider above average, but mainly they have signed/drafted below average olinemen because they can play multiple positions. IMO they have totally ignored the center position. Palmer is an old school QB who has little mobility and needs time to read the defense and make his throws. But its hard to do that when you have pressure up the middle. Palmer can get away with the pressure from the outside by stepping up into the pocket, but no way he can escape from the center position. Heck if this is the type of oline the Cardinals were going with, Kaepernick would of been a better option at QB. I mean that sarcastically but you know what I mean.

No sorry buddy your a numnut. Your okay with mediocrity which is the problem. All things aside you have a coach that has been here 5 years and has won 1 playoff game. If your okay with that coach then your okay with Arians. If you have legitimate super bowl aspirations than your not making excuses for BA and looking at other options that may help us reach the ultimate goal. Everyone is quick to praise Keim on these overrated 1 year deals but he has constructed teams within 5 years that have also given us 1 playoff win. Do you even know the name of Seattles GM? Well he may not be in the spotlight that much but they have one super bowl which is something our franchise has not done in 300 years, they have made the playoffs EVERY YEAR since Russell Wilson has been drafted and have gone to back to back super bowls and had numerous playoff wins. Their 3rd round QB Keim passed on is light years ahead of our senior citizen status QB. That's a GM and a head coach who deserve to keep their job. NOT KEIM AND BA haha wow the fact people try to justify them staying is ridiculous.
    Look I could hit you with fancy stats and other things like that but lets stick with basics. Ofcourse I want to win a SB and I hate mediocrity just as the next guy but there are risks that should have been taken and should not. There are alot of 1 year deals going on because we are in a WIN NOW MODE. Keim doesnt have time for guys who are veterans to develop. Drafting a QB is always a risk, some teams just happen to hit on some more than others. Trust me we are not the only team to miss on drafting QBs. Arians has set an expectation and a high quality standard for the team. Im sure most of the players during Whiz's years were there to "Show Up". Today's drafts are all about measurables and durability these days. Hence why some "Russell Wilsons" get overlooked and drafted late.

Im going to take a wild guess and say we will be drafting again in the middle of the pack. If Keim is serious about being a contender he should trade our First Round picks ('18,'19) and a Third Round ('19) to trade up and select one of the top two QBs in the '18 draft. Again we could either get a Goff or a Prescott with that pick. Who knows until they play.

Quote Originally Posted by McCollum,Travis View Post
    If that is true then Palmer the reason for Arizona success not Arians.

Can't give one coach all the credit for the team success and not the other. Had Arizona jumped on Palmer back in 2011 Whiz offense would have looked a whole lot better. Probably had gotten a few more winning season under him. Give BA the same crap qb Whiz had and he and the team would have looked no different. Not like we don't know he do that. He almost started Stanton he first year before Kiem got him a real qb.
    Whiz had his shot to show what his system could do without Kurt. We all know how that went. Palmer is a main reason for our recent success but isnt the only. Whiz's offense was too predictable and lack luster. BA can adjust better especially now that DJ is out for a while he is going to have to. Our division this year is weak. The Seahawks have offensive line issues too but will be our main competition. The Rams creamed a really bad team and the Niners have Brian Hoyer, enough said. The Rams had an similar opening day as the Niners did last year. Look how the Niners turned out.

Default Agree with the OL assessment..........

BA and SK are very slow to adapt or realize certain players aren't getting it done. Center position has been below average since BA has been here, but their "mantra" is keeping Palmer upright. Why not bring in Mangold? Tough, veteran presence that even though is on the down side is better than Shipley (BAs boy!!). The offense will definitely change with no DJ, and it's 100% on Palmer now. Have to make sure he is comfortable in the pocket. His confidence in the OL right now was visable as he was rattled on Sunday.

Pro Football Focus on Mangold:

Nick Mangold, C, New York Jets

Nick Mangoldís decline is definitely underway, but he is coming down from a point of being the unquestioned best center in the league, so even now, he should still be able to start and perform well for a team for at least a season as a stopgap at center. Mangold isnít the run blocker he once was, but he hasnít allowed a sack in his last 33 games, and has surrendered just one in the past four seasons. A strong, experienced center can anchor and transform an offensive line, so Mangold could provide some short-term stability to a unit in need of an interior presence.

No sorry buddy your a numnut. Your okay with mediocrity which is the problem. All things aside you have a coach that has been here 5 years and has won 1 playoff game. If your okay with that coach then your okay with Arians. If you have legitimate super bowl aspirations than your not making excuses for BA and looking at other options that may help us reach the ultimate goal. Everyone is quick to praise Keim on these overrated 1 year deals but he has constructed teams within 5 years that have also given us 1 playoff win. Do you even know the name of Seattles GM? Well he may not be in the spotlight that much but they have one super bowl which is something our franchise has not done in 300 years, they have made the playoffs EVERY YEAR since Russell Wilson has been drafted and have gone to back to back super bowls and had numerous playoff wins. Their 3rd round QB Keim passed on is light years ahead of our senior citizen status QB. That's a GM and a head coach who deserve to keep their job. NOT KEIM AND BA haha wow the fact people try to justify them staying is ridiculous.
    Okay so who do we hire? Who in your wildest fantasy do we get in to replace him? Try to get belichick to come here?lol Can we trade for coaches?hmmm Anyway, so who do you want to hire? Seems like a are stuck with guy and he's a ******* Cardinal, so i support him. Even if he were to go somewhere else i keep track on how he's doing because of the positive he's done here, like 13-3 season, being able to win give games with stanton,lol don't like lindley playing the play-off game instead of Thomas but oh well. 10-6 season was nice even thuough we didnt make the playoffs, it gave us high hopes for next season, being able to rejuvenate Palmers career a tad, or how about keim drafting david jonhson, Trading Jonathan Cooper and a 2nd round for. Chandler ******* jones, releasing Michael Floyd, not bringing back Darryl Washington or Jon dwyer for domestic crimes, getting dansby to come back, drafting tyran Mathieu despite his issues he had he believed in the guy and look at how much of a positve role model he turned out to be.. we got some great group of guys on our roster that keim has brought together and Arians coach's them, i don't see any of them complaining quit with negatives nancies and support the ******* team.. GO CARDINALS!!!