Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: Stop with the Arians out already!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Macomb, Il. 61455
    Posts
    3,826

    Default

    +1 and a big to the OP for standing up against the "numnut" crowd. Yes there are many on this board especially the guy who started the Arians out thread 2 years in a row.

    And +1 to the posters standing up against one of these vocal nummies.

    Every team is different every year. And any Coach that does not preach "SB Ring" to his team has already admitted he's not got what it takes nor does he have any faith in his players. Think about that OG Card.

    Your whole premise of BA has only won 1 playoff game and therefore is trash is ludicrously bad thinking, stinking thinking in fact.

    We've had more excitement more thrill and victories since BA became HC than all of Whiz's accomplishments with KW and getting to the SB. Did you forget this fact that that Team was a 9-7 regular season team that went all ballistic in the playoffs. Is that your problem? It's been since Don Coryell (1973-77) that the Cards have had a winning stretch that BASK has brought to the Table. And you disrepect them? Get out of here! Really Get Out! Cardinal Fans don't need "fans" that spout the trash you and Zeke have pumped out. It's garbage.

    JosEPh

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop6849 View Post
    When was the last time Belichick went 7-8-1 with the Patriots? Has Belechick won a whole ONE playoff game in a 4 year span?

    If you like BA.. fine....not into name calling..
    That's your opinion......personally I can't wait until he's history.
    When was the last time a team in BB division actually won the division and went to a SB? SF and Seattle have both had the best teams in football during Arians period in Arizona. They went to the playoffs twice they didn't go once because they had Seattle in the division. The lost one game with a third string practice squad QB. They split the following year and lost to a much better quality team. Expecting a HC to beat better teams in the playoffs on the road is okay as an expectation. It's complete unrealistic and has nothing to do with the real world.

    My concern with Arians is he was sick last year. The team may actually be in a hard decline on the Offensive side and I don't believe he is young enough to do the 24/7 job needed to rebuild it. If he turns this ship around this year and we make the playoffs he deserves another year if he wants it. If the team has a losing record because of the O, it's time for a change. If he was 45 and the team was ascending you continue. You can't continue with an old coach with health problems if a major part of the team needs to be rebuilt.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    +1 and a big to the OP for standing up against the "numnut" crowd. Yes there are many on this board especially the guy who started the Arians out thread 2 years in a row.

    And +1 to the posters standing up against one of these vocal nummies.

    Every team is different every year. And any Coach that does not preach "SB Ring" to his team has already admitted he's not got what it takes nor does he have any faith in his players. Think about that OG Card.

    Your whole premise of BA has only won 1 playoff game and therefore is trash is ludicrously bad thinking, stinking thinking in fact.

    We've had more excitement more thrill and victories since BA became HC than all of Whiz's accomplishments with KW and getting to the SB. Did you forget this fact that that Team was a 9-7 regular season team that went all ballistic in the playoffs. Is that your problem? It's been since Don Coryell (1973-77) that the Cards have had a winning stretch that BASK has brought to the Table. And you disrepect them? Get out of here! Really Get Out! Cardinal Fans don't need "fans" that spout the trash you and Zeke have pumped out. It's garbage.

    JosEPh
    Appreciate it! Nice post too!

    Look, do I want a quick fix? Sure, however it is week 1 and a long road to the playoffs. "Fans" who are crucifying Palmer for the bad game and wanting to bench him after one INT are ridiculous. Ive played QB at a collegiate level and understand reads and other concepts that come with being a QB. Have I played in the NFL, NO but to me Rhythm is Key! BA has to give Palmer some comeback routes on the outside to get him going. If you notice, some of Palmers best throws are on the outside with comeback routes. KW is shifty and I look for him to have a break out game this week. Palmer is trying to be too perfect instead of using what the Defense gives him. The only gripe I have with Palmer is he doesn't call out of plays enough. Almost every play Stafford was reading the D and adjusting. I see it often where the opponent is showing a blitz up the middle but yet Palmer hesitates and continues with the play almost always resulting in a hurry. He also needs to let the Line see the Blitz and make adjustments.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amathews16 View Post
    Appreciate it! Nice post too!

    Look, do I want a quick fix? Sure, however it is week 1 and a long road to the playoffs. "Fans" who are crucifying Palmer for the bad game and wanting to bench him after one INT are ridiculous. Ive played QB at a collegiate level and understand reads and other concepts that come with being a QB. Have I played in the NFL, NO but to me Rhythm is Key! BA has to give Palmer some comeback routes on the outside to get him going. If you notice, some of Palmers best throws are on the outside with comeback routes. KW is shifty and I look for him to have a break out game this week. Palmer is trying to be too perfect instead of using what the Defense gives him. The only gripe I have with Palmer is he doesn't call out of plays enough. Almost every play Stafford was reading the D and adjusting. I see it often where the opponent is showing a blitz up the middle but yet Palmer hesitates and continues with the play almost always resulting in a hurry. He also needs to let the Line see the Blitz and make adjustments.
    Palmer's been in the league since 2004, you think he is going to change his style at this point of his career? And, as for Arians, he struggles to adjust his game plan. All the teams know he will go for the chunk yards so defenses are well prepared for that.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amathews16 View Post
    Appreciate it! Nice post too!

    Look, do I want a quick fix? Sure, however it is week 1 and a long road to the playoffs. "Fans" who are crucifying Palmer for the bad game and wanting to bench him after one INT are ridiculous. Ive played QB at a collegiate level and understand reads and other concepts that come with being a QB. Have I played in the NFL, NO but to me Rhythm is Key! BA has to give Palmer some comeback routes on the outside to get him going. If you notice, some of Palmers best throws are on the outside with comeback routes. KW is shifty and I look for him to have a break out game this week. Palmer is trying to be too perfect instead of using what the Defense gives him. The only gripe I have with Palmer is he doesn't call out of plays enough. Almost every play Stafford was reading the D and adjusting. I see it often where the opponent is showing a blitz up the middle but yet Palmer hesitates and continues with the play almost always resulting in a hurry. He also needs to let the Line see the Blitz and make adjustments.
    Palmer may well bounce back. He was awful yesterday. He looked slow, he didn't see the D well, he had nervous feet. He's veteran QB and he looked confused by what he was seeing. They are protecting him from practice because they are worried about his arm. He doesn't look like he's used to game speed. We can look for a breakout game but the way this team plays on the road in the East, I wouldn't bank on it.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maricopa_taco View Post
    Palmer's been in the league since 2004, you think he is going to change his style at this point of his career?
    If he wants to win a SB then he has to.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    +1 and a big to the OP for standing up against the "numnut" crowd. Yes there are many on this board especially the guy who started the Arians out thread 2 years in a row.

    And +1 to the posters standing up against one of these vocal nummies.

    Every team is different every year. And any Coach that does not preach "SB Ring" to his team has already admitted he's not got what it takes nor does he have any faith in his players. Think about that OG Card.

    Your whole premise of BA has only won 1 playoff game and therefore is trash is ludicrously bad thinking, stinking thinking in fact.

    We've had more excitement more thrill and victories since BA became HC than all of Whiz's accomplishments with KW and getting to the SB. Did you forget this fact that that Team was a 9-7 regular season team that went all ballistic in the playoffs. Is that your problem? It's been since Don Coryell (1973-77) that the Cards have had a winning stretch that BASK has brought to the Table. And you disrepect them? Get out of here! Really Get Out! Cardinal Fans don't need "fans" that spout the trash you and Zeke have pumped out. It's garbage.

    JosEPh


    Cheers! 🍻

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    +1 and a big to the OP for standing up against the "numnut" crowd. Yes there are many on this board especially the guy who started the Arians out thread 2 years in a row.

    And +1 to the posters standing up against one of these vocal nummies.

    Every team is different every year. And any Coach that does not preach "SB Ring" to his team has already admitted he's not got what it takes nor does he have any faith in his players. Think about that OG Card.

    Your whole premise of BA has only won 1 playoff game and therefore is trash is ludicrously bad thinking, stinking thinking in fact.

    We've had more excitement more thrill and victories since BA became HC than all of Whiz's accomplishments with KW and getting to the SB. Did you forget this fact that that Team was a 9-7 regular season team that went all ballistic in the playoffs. Is that your problem? It's been since Don Coryell (1973-77) that the Cards have had a winning stretch that BASK has brought to the Table. And you disrepect them? Get out of here! Really Get Out! Cardinal Fans don't need "fans" that spout the trash you and Zeke have pumped out. It's garbage.

    JosEPh

    You guys keep feeling good about the regular season award rings under BA and Keim. Ill keep holding them to a higher standard.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Tan Valley
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardsfanatic View Post
    Okay so who do we hire? Who in your wildest fantasy do we get in to replace him? Try to get belichick to come here?lol Can we trade for coaches?hmmm Anyway, so who do you want to hire? Seems like a are stuck with guy and he's a ******* Cardinal, so i support him. Even if he were to go somewhere else i keep track on how he's doing because of the positive he's done here, like 13-3 season, being able to win give games with stanton,lol don't like lindley playing the play-off game instead of Thomas but oh well. 10-6 season was nice even thuough we didnt make the playoffs, it gave us high hopes for next season, being able to rejuvenate Palmers career a tad, or how about keim drafting david jonhson, Trading Jonathan Cooper and a 2nd round for. Chandler ******* jones, releasing Michael Floyd, not bringing back Darryl Washington or Jon dwyer for domestic crimes, getting dansby to come back, drafting tyran Mathieu despite his issues he had he believed in the guy and look at how much of a positve role model he turned out to be.. we got some great group of guys on our roster that keim has brought together and Arians coach's them, i don't see any of them complaining quit with negatives nancies and support the ******* team.. GO CARDINALS!!!

    You know your argument is rather weak when your best defense is "who else are you going to bring in"
    Bring in Harbaugh...bring in Gruden...heck ...bring in a young offensive whiz kid like the Rams did.

    Your arguement is like saying if your married to some nasty,ugly mean person.....and then say...well....who else am I going to get? It's weak man...really weak.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    People need to stop living in 2015 this is not close to the same team. Each team is much different from year to year. This team is not the 13 win team and that 13 win team got embarrassed in the playoffs so I dont understand why people keep going back to that year. Look at whats in front of you, this is a team that has showed you who they are clearly on the decline stop looking back 2 years. BRUCE ARIANS AND KEIMS 5 YEAR RESUME IS 1 PLAYOFF WIN.
    "What consistency are you talking about"
    "Man stop living in the past talking about old stuff!!"

    lol How come you can repeatedly bring up the lack of playoff wins during the tenure but you can't bring up the fact the regime repeatedly even put us in position to get to the playoffs every year? Why can you go back and bring up old stuff with some things but not with others? Your entire argument is a cherry pick, the fact that we have a Cardinal fan that even feels entitlement should tell you how much Arians has done for this franchise.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •