Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: We will know by the bye week what needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac Card View Post
    This is an interesting way to twist the stats. How many of the last 18 games have we won? THATS the important record for what we are up against NOW.
    I didn't twist anything. I merely stated The Cardinals overall regular season record with BA as head coach. I am an optimist and I am patient. You won't see me running around screaming 'The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!!'.
    Last edited by Sir60; 09-17-2017 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Removed derogatory comments & curse words

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    And we've won only 7 of our last 18 most recent regular season games...
    This is pulling from 3 different seasons and 3 different teams to post a number that's meant to make things look as bad as possible.
    For me, the 7-9-1 number is entirely bad enough on it's own and speaks to the inferiority of THAT season without muddying up the water by adding a season ending game in 2015 and a season starting game in 2017.
    For now, IMO, it's enough to just say the team got off to a bad start and are now 0-1.
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    This is pulling from 3 different seasons and 3 different teams to post a number that's meant to make things look as bad as possible.
    For me, the 7-9-1 number is entirely bad enough on it's own and speaks to the inferiority of THAT season without muddying up the water by adding a season ending game in 2015 and a season starting game in 2017.
    For now, IMO, it's enough to just say the team got off to a bad start and are now 0-1.
    Ok we've won 7 of our last 17... feel better?