Two things. I don't think it's going to take until the bye week to find out if Palmer is done or not. Probably with in the next 3 games. If he keeps throwing balls into the ground like he did with 3 or 4 last game his arm is shot. Which I think it is.

I'm not sure BA would bench Palmer. Just look how stubborn he has been about everything else. If he does and moves on to Stanton we will surely be drafting in the top 10 in the 2018 draft.

If some how we loose to the Colts I don't see more than 4 wins total the whole season. Then we should be able to get one of the QB because we will be drafting in the top 5 most likely.

Don't forget we lost half our offense with DJ going down. It's going to be a lot harder to win, and a lot easier for D coordinators to game plan for the Cards. There not going to need the 8 man box near as much so that will leave more guys roaming the secondary. More picks from Palmer.

I predicted this team could go anywhere from 6 and 10 to 12 and 4. Looking more like 6 and 10 now with DJ down for then next 7 or 8 games.