Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: We will know by the bye week what needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir60 View Post
    That's true, we don't have an o-line good enough and we haven't had a mobile quarterback and yet we have won 49 of our last 65 regular season games. Palmer has always done a good job stepping up into the pocket. The one thing he sometimes fails at is getting rid of the ball, even throw it away, in a timely manner.

We lost, not because Palmer was reckless, but because he was cautiously trying not to may mistakes. He needs to trust his instincts.
    Father time stikes quickly. That was when he would step up, step in. Upon further review a couple of those off the hands were thrown too hard or behind the receiver.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogsCards View Post
    Father time stikes quickly. That was when he would step up, step in. Upon further review a couple of those off the hands were thrown too hard or behind the receiver.
    Then Brady should have been struck done 3 years ago according to this purport.

JosEPh

tom brady, worst completion precentage of any QB in week 1, has met father time as well then and is done?

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    tom brady, worst completion precentage of any QB in week 1, has met father time as well then and is done?
    No, Brady has shown resiliency, has the track record to prove it. He has handled adversity like none other.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CardCore View Post
    Huh? If that's what he was doing, he sure did a lousy job at it. He was rattled. It got worse after Hump went out.
    Watch that first Int. His head was facing that direction before he ever threw the ball. There was nobody in red within 10 yards. After that it was downhill.
    When I say (Palmer was trying to not make mistakes) I mean it as a bad thing. He's thinking about it and taking too long to make a decision instead of trusting his instincts. He has been playing professional football for several years, knows the playbook, familiarity with all his receivers and knows where they are supposed to be on every play called. He needs to trust his instincts and pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    Two things. I don't think it's going to take until the bye week to find out if Palmer is done or not. Probably with in the next 3 games. If he keeps throwing balls into the ground like he did with 3 or 4 last game his arm is shot. Which I think it is.

I'm not sure BA would bench Palmer. Just look how stubborn he has been about everything else. If he does and moves on to Stanton we will surely be drafting in the top 10 in the 2018 draft.

If some how we loose to the Colts I don't see more than 4 wins total the whole season. Then we should be able to get one of the QB because we will be drafting in the top 5 most likely.

Don't forget we lost half our offense with DJ going down. It's going to be a lot harder to win, and a lot easier for D coordinators to game plan for the Cards. There not going to need the 8 man box near as much so that will leave more guys roaming the secondary. More picks from Palmer.

I predicted this team could go anywhere from 6 and 10 to 12 and 4. Looking more like 6 and 10 now with DJ down for then next 7 or 8 games.
    I think BA knows CP pretty well. He mentioned that he was too amped up and the ball sails on him (nervous like the playoffs). He does much better when we've been eliminated from the playoffs.

Without DJ the coordinators will be ready for CP much easier now. Outside of CJ doing something spectacular it will be real tough for an old fading QB to do much.

the Cards season is already over.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    I think BA knows CP pretty well. He mentioned that he was too amped up and the ball sails on him (nervous like the playoffs). He does much better when we've been eliminated from the playoffs.

Without DJ the coordinators will be ready for CP much easier now. Outside of CJ doing something spectacular it will be real tough for an old fading QB to do much.

the Cards season is already over.
    So what will you be doing, just tuning in to different teams?
    The question of Daryl Washington.

Naw, probably just watch my cards like you would watch a car crash and admiring the NE patriots .

15 other teams' seasons are already over, limited choices especially with new england being one of them

how about the Rams? they scored 40 something points, they must be pretty good with an explosive offense and shut down defense
    Last edited by Switzerland; 09-13-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Switzerland View Post
    Perhaps Brady has bought some equity with his great play most of his career including last year. i'm predicting a bounce back.

CP on the other hand was in decline mode last year and looked like a mummy playing sunday.