Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How about calling New Orleans and trading for Peterson?

Nothing given up. We will see what this guy has left.

Also AP can't catch which is why he wasn't playing in NO. All our backs can catch and are used in the offense as catchers and even lineup as wideout.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Keim said the team needs a chip on their shoulder. AP definitely has one on his. Hopefully it'll help, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I hope I'm wrong, but this trade, regardless of cost, strikes me as further proof that our coaches and front office have no grasp on what really needs to be fixed on this team.

Championship!!!

J/K... he'll be a body for the rest of this year. No way he makes the roster next year at $4.75M.
    The demise of the Seattle Seahawks is greatly exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOwhy View Post
    Keim said the team needs a chip on their shoulder. AP definitely has one on his. Hopefully it'll help, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

He and BA's stupid little catch phrases are worthless. Keim built this trash team. Instead of worrying about chips on shoulders, how about you assemble better talent.

Quote Originally Posted by McCollum,Travis View Post
    Better be no more then a 7th. He done. There a reason he the 3rd string back for the saints.
    Saints found a nice back in Alvin Kamara

The more I think about it the more I dislike the trade. He bring nothing to Arizona. Can't catch. Can't pass block. Cant run anymore. Dude looks slower then every RB we have on the team.

They should give us a pick to take him off their hands
    STH SINCE '88

This strikes me as more of a desperation move by Keim. Why now? I think he is just trying to make a splash like "hey I am actually over here trying". Too late now since its obvious this team is trash this year. Sorry Keim, we had to move up one spot to again to draft a franchise QB this year but you found reasons on why it was not worth it. Meanwhile Amos Jones is drinking scotch and eating sunflower seeds on the sidelines.

Getting Humphries and Boone back might dramatically improve line play which could in theory rejuvenate the run game. I personally like the move