Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cardinals re-sign Chris Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Sillysoft View Post
    Perhaps you should take a minute and re-read your own replies:

You said:
    "If this was the purpose of your thread why not say so in the OP?"

I replied:
    "Huh? The purpose of this thread was to report Cardinals resigned Chris Johnson"

So I answered your original question, it wasnt the purpose of my thread. I dont know how you could misunderstand that or that it mattered if I put it in my original post or not. If I said it was a bad signing then what? It doesnt change the purpose of my original post nor does it matter.
    Maybe its time you two just let this go??

Quote Originally Posted by Belac44 View Post
    Maybe its time you two just let this go??
    Dont ruin the fun.

Dont ruin the fun.
    Yeah, it looks super fun and like a lot is being accomplished. Maybe flirt via private message from here on out. You are like the annoying two in a group text with ten people yet you are the only ones talking haha.

I mean Carson has one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel, the Cardinals season is over and should lose on purpose now and we cut Matt Barkley last year who could have prevented all this. So many other worthwhile things to discuss....

Yeah, it looks super fun and like a lot is being accomplished. Maybe flirt via private message from here on out. You are like the annoying two in a group text with ten people yet you are the only ones talking haha.

I mean Carson has one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel, the Cardinals season is over and should lose on purpose now and we cut Matt Barkley last year who could have prevented all this. So many other worthwhile things to discuss....
    See? Now you are apart of it. That annoying group grew to 3. Welcome aboard!

Perhaps you should take a minute and re-read your own replies:

You said:
    "If this was the purpose of your thread why not say so in the OP?"

I replied:
    "Huh? The purpose of this thread was to report Cardinals resigned Chris Johnson"

So I answered your original question, it wasnt the purpose of my thread. I dont know how you could misunderstand that or that it mattered if I put it in my original post or not. If I said it was a bad signing then what? It doesnt change the purpose of my original post nor does it matter.
    Dang Silly all I did was ask a question! And your 1st answer wasn't what I was asking about either. I'm not dissing you I just wanted to know if you thought it was a good or bad signing since you stated that knowledge of system trumps level of talent.

Guess I won't bother to ask you any more questions since they end up going nowhere or on to tangents. Sorry no more questions will be asked of you.

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    Sorry no more questions will be asked of you.
    No hard feelings, but thank God!

No hard feelings, but thank God!
    I could change my mind and start hounding you with questions! So no hard feelings heh.

JosEPh

Welcome back Chris Johnson. Really happy to see him back and I hope he gets those 500+ yard we need. I knew Dj would get hurt eventually, however didn't know it be the first game. Now that he's his its time for every one to contribute and step up and I think they will.. I think we relied too much on David Johnson to carry this team, we weren't doing so bad before he emerged, hopefully every one will step up, Chris Johnson is gonna surprise some people, watch.

Actually your the annoying one. Who in hell are you to be telling people what and what not to talk about on an open forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac Card View Post
    Actually your the annoying one. Who in hell are you to be telling people what and what not to talk about on an open forum?
    You might wanna rein it in dude. This thread has a subject matter, and people sometimes tend to get annoyed when posters start acting like their petty differences have priority. If you have a personal problem with somebody then message them.
    The question of Daryl Washington.