Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Which lot to tailgate

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default Which lot to tailgate

    We are coming to a game in November and want to know best lot for us to tailgate? I heard the Orange/West lot is great because of the great lawn, but is that the best option? Can we back up to the great lawn or do we park away from it and have to carry all of our stuff and set up and carry it all back? Or is the Green/F lot a better option? Can we just park and tailgate there? Is there alot of people tailgating in that lot? We have a large Van that we are coming in and need a good size space to park it in. Which lot is the best one?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
    We are coming to a game in November and want to know best lot for us to tailgate? I heard the Orange/West lot is great because of the great lawn, but is that the best option? Can we back up to the great lawn or do we park away from it and have to carry all of our stuff and set up and carry it all back? Or is the Green/F lot a better option? Can we just park and tailgate there? Is there alot of people tailgating in that lot? We have a large Van that we are coming in and need a good size space to park it in. Which lot is the best one?
    I park and tailgate in the Green Lot, and I highly recommend. I don't have the special pass that gets you on to the grass lot, but it doesn't matter to me. Give me some some flat asphalt and I'm fine.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    I park and tailgate in the Green Lot, and I highly recommend. I don't have the special pass that gets you on to the grass lot, but it doesn't matter to me. Give me some some flat asphalt and I'm fine.
    Is "** the grass lot for green? How hard is it to get out of this area after the games?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
    Is "** the grass lot for green? How hard is it to get out of this area after the games?
    Tried to say F (the letter that starts with the word Field)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
    Is "** the grass lot for green? How hard is it to get out of this area after the games?
    I'm pretty sure it is.... not too bad getting out IMO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •