Thread: Which lot to tailgate

Default Which lot to tailgate

We are coming to a game in November and want to know best lot for us to tailgate? I heard the Orange/West lot is great because of the great lawn, but is that the best option? Can we back up to the great lawn or do we park away from it and have to carry all of our stuff and set up and carry it all back? Or is the Green/F lot a better option? Can we just park and tailgate there? Is there alot of people tailgating in that lot? We have a large Van that we are coming in and need a good size space to park it in. Which lot is the best one?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
    We are coming to a game in November and want to know best lot for us to tailgate? I heard the Orange/West lot is great because of the great lawn, but is that the best option? Can we back up to the great lawn or do we park away from it and have to carry all of our stuff and set up and carry it all back? Or is the Green/F lot a better option? Can we just park and tailgate there? Is there alot of people tailgating in that lot? We have a large Van that we are coming in and need a good size space to park it in. Which lot is the best one?
    I park and tailgate in the Green Lot, and I highly recommend. I don't have the special pass that gets you on to the grass lot, but it doesn't matter to me. Give me some some flat asphalt and I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    I park and tailgate in the Green Lot, and I highly recommend. I don't have the special pass that gets you on to the grass lot, but it doesn't matter to me. Give me some some flat asphalt and I'm fine.
    Is "** the grass lot for green? How hard is it to get out of this area after the games?

Is "** the grass lot for green? How hard is it to get out of this area after the games?
    Tried to say F (the letter that starts with the word Field)

I'm pretty sure it is.... not too bad getting out IMO.

Shawna, all of the stadium lots require a parking pass which you can buy on Stub Hub. You can NOT drive up to those lots and pay to get in! There are some pay lots around the stadium, but that's not where the tailgating happens. The Great Lawn is fun but kinda cramped with everybody fighting for their turf, and yes, you park in a lot then have to carry everything to the lawn. I've been in the Green, E Lot since day one and I prefer that. It is asphalt, but that's not a problem. It's also pretty easy to exit after the game. Have fun!
    We GOT this!

ORANGE LOT

is the best
    Owner