Thread: Pre-post game travel advice please

Default Pre-post game travel advice please

Good afternoon all. I have tickets for the Dallas game on Monday 25/09. We are over on holiday from Glasgow, Scotland and I was looking for some advice on the best way to get to & from the game itself. We are renting a property in North Scottsdale, so was wondering the best ways to & from the stadium. Am I best pre-booking a cab ? Any help would be most grateful....

Thanks in advance

You should be fine with calling an uber from wherever you are staying when you are ready to go to the game. The Cards have partnered with Uber and there is a designated drop off area by the stadium.

Thanks for info, much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Since88 View Post
    You should be fine with calling an uber from wherever you are staying when you are ready to go to the game. The Cards have partnered with Uber and there is a designated drop off area by the stadium.
    Just be sure that you leave North Scottsdale EARLY. I'd say no later than 2PM. The traffic on weekday games is beyond horrendous. I'm getting there to tailgate when the gates open at noon.

Default Thanks

Superb, thanks so much for info. So looking forward to this What would you recommend after the game ? Getting back home is our BIG BIG WORRY