Thread: Keys to win in philly

Default Keys to win in philly

I believe az can beat philly but everyone gotto step up and contribute. Our receivers got to be on point in catching the ball, the eagles pass defense isnt too good, ranked like 28 or 29 in pass defense but 3rd or 4th in run defense. It be nice to see our rbs run well against the eagles but we will see. We might see some improvement from the oline but palmer may have to buy some scrambling a little if he wants to get a pass out. On defense they need to pressure alot more. Qbs are having way too much time to throw the ball. We can win this game yall.

Offense does score you the points. But that the defense wins you the game. Keep in mind. As really it is about stopping Carson Wentz.
    December to Remember!

Keys to win in Philly you say...

Protect Carson

And

You guessed it..... Protect carson

The keys to win are the same every week, no matter the opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    The keys to win are the same every week, no matter the opponent.
    Thank you Captain Obvious.

Play smart, play hard, play fast.

JosEPh

Quote Originally Posted by BigAngelG View Post
    Keys to win in Philly you say...

Protect Carson

And

You guessed it..... Protect carson
    I'm stumped, palmer was harassed as usual but the protection was a step better, which isn't saying much and the team looks worse. Just bad football all around, I don't know what this teams problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAngelG View Post
    I'm stumped, palmer was harassed as usual but the protection was a step better, which isn't saying much and the team looks worse. Just bad football all around, I don't know what this teams problem is.
    Hmmm....let me give you 3 problems...Arians,Bettcher...and to top it off...Famous Amos Jones.
    Last edited by Robocop6849; 10-08-2017 at 04:24 PM.

The problem is that palmer stays in the pocket and doesnt get out of it fast enough or doesnt even get out. Teams know hes doesnt move out of there so its easy to get him. Hes too slow.. On defense we need to blitz blitz blitz like we used to with bowles. Always creating pressure will cause a qb to mess up. We cant apply pressure fast enough.. A key to winning. Yeah these are obvious reasons so what, were you expecting a secret or something..lol.
    Last edited by LuisRoc; 10-08-2017 at 09:38 PM.