Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monday morning quarterback

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Hes 2nd on the team in catches and has a 4.2 rush avg. 4.2 is higher than Ezekiel Elliot this year.

Youre not lying, you just dont know what youre talking about. If you havent noticed, this team sucks. But AE is one of the very few bright spots. For you to complain about one of the only guys helping us win, and not lose, is asinine.
    His rush ave of 4.2 yards is based on 12 rushes for the year. Quit with that comparison to Elliot it's laughable. If you run AE more then that he gets hurt or his ave goes waaaaay down.

I do take it back that he's had one good game in two years. It's actually two good games. He was good against San FRan.

But against the Eagles he's reverted back to form. Catch the ball run to the sideline or fall down. Awful.

I liked the guy in his rookie season I thought we had another daren sproles.

Quote Originally Posted by kennydorglas View Post
    Our D# just quits. It's their MO.
    The days of that Ray Horton D# is just loooooong gone.
    We aint carrying anyone anymore.

(Bettcher is bad, but their did it with Bowles too)
    Even the Ray Horton D quit, 2012 Seattle. The official, official, official end of Whis. But boy they did hang in there for a long time. I still shake my head about the Atlanta game in either 2011 or 2012 where the D dominated. Ryan had probably 5 picks and the Falcons still won because the Cardinals offense was so wretched.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    His rush ave of 4.2 yards is based on 12 rushes for the year. Quit with that comparison to Elliot it's laughable. If you run AE more then that he gets hurt or his ave goes waaaaay down.

I do take it back that he's had one good game in two years. It's actually two good games. He was good against San FRan.

But against the Eagles he's reverted back to form. Catch the ball run to the sideline or fall down. Awful.

I liked the guy in his rookie season I thought we had another daren sproles.

Hes not David Johnson, nobody expect him to be, but you spend an inordinate amount of time complaining about one of the few non-problems on this team. AE has been more dependable than any RB we have, any WR not HOF bound, any TE or anybody on the line this year.

If we didnt have AE, then we'd be 0-4. So can it with your ********. Or at least direct it towards those who deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Hes not David Johnson, nobody expect him to be, but you spend an inordinate amount of time complaining about one of the few non-problems on this team. AE has been more dependable than any RB we have, any WR not HOF bound, any TE or anybody on the line this year.

If we didnt have AE, then we'd be 0-4. So can it with your ********. Or at least direct it towards those who deserve it.
    I covered a lot in my post. I thought it was very significant in the game that way too many times the cardinals threw it to AE in the flat and nothing happened. He looked different then he did the previous two games.

He sucked for the better part of two years and he came back with two nice games. Not much of a resume if you ask me so quit your crying.