Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The rapid demise from 2015 to 2017, most of this is on Arians

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    You have to know when a guy needs to be replaced. Mathieu should never have been offered a huge deal after his ACL, that was nuts and pure emotion.

This is where credibility as a franchise is plain and simply lost. YOu cant claim to be doing everything you can to win and keep a punter and ST coach after their performances. Old man , long time assistant himself thought loyalty meant keeping garbage around .

^This...anyone who is`nt insulted by this act treason should not wear a cardinal Cap
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    [/B]^This...anyone who is`nt insulted by this act treason should not wear a cardinal Cap
    It's not even about Jones anymore. Jones is just a guy on the sidelines. It's first and only about Arians.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    It's not even about Jones anymore. Jones is just a guy on the sidelines. It's first and only about Arians.
    The two at the top (BASK) should take the blame as they are quick to take the accolades.

Quote Originally Posted by monsterike View Post
    The two at the top (BASK) should take the blame as they are quick to take the accolades.
    I think they saw how close they were to having a respectable season last year and thought they would see improvement in the oline Wr's and special teams maybe even DJ being better. Probably thought the same about the D. classic case of hanging on too long unlike BB in New England. Looks like though attrition finally caught up with the pats D. So I would say both SK/BA made a huge mistake in judgement. I hope SK don't keep making moves out of desperation looking foolish and desperate and mess us up for next season.

The titantic is going down that is bad enough don't put more passengers on it.

You're 100% right.

Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett should be taking all the blame for this.

Who else should take the blame even if they were self deprecating and humble? I would still want them replaced if I felt they couldn't turn it around.

It's always been these two!!!

They arrived and everyone fell in love with them because Arians was a regular season coach of the year and Keim was some ****** who only handed out 1 year contracts.

Arians is struggling to live up to that title now. He's certainly no playoff coach

and Keim has got our line-up looking like the retirement rosters we used to have back in the Blake/McCown days. While we lose our talented players to FA.

Ah well....I'll just get used to the losing now because it's going to be a grim 3-4 years as we try to rebuild this thing.
    The Plummer/Stone/Kasper/Mackovicka/Shipp/Biesel/Tillman Fan Club