• Josh Rosen

4 30.77%
  • Sam Darnold

4 30.77%
  • Lamar Jackson

5 38.46%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold or Lamar Jackson

Right now the way they are playing I'd have to do Mayfield, Rudolf, or Fulk in no particular order. Each and every one of those QB has a completion percentage over 70 %.

Well I chose Rosen but I would take any of these 4 with our first pick and be happy. Rosen ,Faulk, Darnold or Jackson. No particular order. I probably should not have chosen Rosen at this point I don't have a clear favorite out of the 4.

There are a lot of prospects at qb this year it seems. I don't really have a preference yet, but we should be in position to get 1. We also need o line, a cb, and a wr

I don't see Rudolph, Falk, Mayfield and others on the level of the aforementioned.
    Last edited by Birdgang95; 10-11-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Watch the games. I've seen every one except Rosen play several time. All impressed me more than the afore mentioned.

Also wish they had a stat for YAC to go along with total passing yards. A lot of the QB get a good portion of their passing yards on bubble screens. Then you could actually see who is throwing it down the field.