Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Trouble in Paradise? Possible return of another lost son

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    4,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieCardinal View Post
    Hahahaha....I remember those days vividly! One of the worst tacklers I'd seen.
    Mate, you beat me to the comment. Anyone over the age of 10 remembers DRC's pitiful tackling.

    Here's an idea: Meld DRC and Bethel together in the same uni--then we'd have a CB. Naw, just big R&W bag of nuts.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Verde Valley
    Posts
    6,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    Mate, you beat me to the comment. Anyone over the age of 10 remembers DRC's pitiful tackling.

    Here's an idea: Meld DRC and Bethel together in the same uni--then we'd have a CB. Naw, just big R&W bag of nuts.
    And the painted toenails incidence
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Canuck View Post
    So the difference between serious or not is getting DRC?

    Too funny!
    Go all in for a star #2 CB, or half *** it with the liabilities we have.

    If we won the superbowl, then it was worth it. If we dont make the playoffs, who cares? We are entering a 5 year rebuild. DRC is the right answer to every scenario.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Sorry Zaz, I didn't see this thread. Thanks for the update
    Go Cardinals!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    Mate, you beat me to the comment. Anyone over the age of 10 remembers DRC's pitiful tackling.

    Here's an idea: Meld DRC and Bethel together in the same uni--then we'd have a CB. Naw, just big R&W bag of nuts.
    This is revisionist history. This is the type of statements fans make to justify a bad trade. When he was here, people loved DRC despite his tackling. Sure, his tackling wasn't great but his cover skills were superb and he made big plays and intercepted balls. I'll take his pitiful tackling any day. We need a guy who can cover receivers which will allow us our front 7 to get more sacks. DRC is a huge upgrade over Bethel that it goes without saying. If you can get him for a 4th, he is worth it.

    Players need a change of scenery. The Giants are depressing. Being back in Arizona, he will be rejuvenated.
    Go Cardinals!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    4,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalsDO View Post
    This is revisionist history. This is the type of statements fans make to justify a bad trade. When he was here, people loved DRC despite his tackling. Sure, his tackling wasn't great but his cover skills were superb and he made big plays and intercepted balls. I'll take his pitiful tackling any day. We need a guy who can cover receivers which will allow us our front 7 to get more sacks. DRC is a huge upgrade over Bethel that it goes without saying. If you can get him for a 4th, he is worth it.

    Players need a change of scenery. The Giants are depressing. Being back in Arizona, he will be rejuvenated.
    I have no problem with DRC returning to AZ, the state, not the team. If you can put me in touch with DRC, I'll recommend a few retirement communities for retired pro football millionaires. Some sites likely cater to depressed NYG fans as well, DO.


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    And the painted toenails incidence
    Dude would wear a kids Dora The Explorer back pack to practice too...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gilbert
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    Dude would wear a kids Dora The Explorer back pack to practice too...
    Wasn't that "Money" Mike Adams? Or am I thinking of another incident?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Why not give tramon Williams the nod at CB2? Is he worse than bethel???
    Last edited by BigAngelG; 10-20-2017 at 11:14 AM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    And just to add on the Bethel fire.......he refused to give AP #28.


    AP is a HOFr. Bethel is a nobody.

    the disrespect is unreal.
    I like the move as AP should embrace his new #. He replaced that #, got a chance for a 2nd part of his career, especially if DJ gets moved to WR. Could have them both out there for a couple more years. Remember, DJ can take runs as well from that receiver position. Play action, bite, D has to respect it. AP can still get his 20 plus carries but it really opens up the offense.
    Last edited by BulldogsCards; 10-21-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    GA Bulldogs Cards Fan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •