Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble in Paradise? Possible return of another lost son

Quote Originally Posted by Sillysoft View Post
    They signed a player who beat his child with a whip...
    switch

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    Maybe that's the problem . He sees himself in every lineman he drafts and clearly he was not NFL material.

But seriously he needs to go back to the drawing board. Overall Keim has done a nice job, I have faith in the guy, but to have a line this bad will sink any team unless you have a super mobile QB and an out of this world RB. We only have one of those.
    Thats what I'm saying dude.. These o-line issues were pretty evident last season and the organization waits until week 2 to find out Iupati has a bone spur on his elbow..Should have had a better contingency plan because Iupati IS ALWAYS HURT! Keim has had some solid picks but man this o-line is just as bad as when Levi Brown was the left tackle..

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    Thats what I'm saying dude.. These o-line issues were pretty evident last season and the organization waits until week 2 to find out Iupati has a bone spur on his elbow..Should have had a better contingency plan because Iupati IS ALWAYS HURT! Keim has had some solid picks but man this o-line is just as bad as when Levi Brown was the left tackle..
    Hey now Levi Brown's line took us to the superbowl .

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdfan62 View Post
    Hey now Levi Brown's line took us to the superbowl .
    LOL... True.. Remember Kevin Kolb running for his life?? ohh man fast forward to 2017 and its Carson Palmer taking an average of 20 hits per game.

DRC has been suspended indefinitely from his team...

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    DRC has been suspended indefinitely from his team...
    Which means max of 4 games, per the CBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    And just to add on the Bethel fire.......he refused to give AP #28

AP is a HOFr. Bethel is a nobody.

the disrespect is unreal.

I am not a Bethel fan however this is simply not true. Players can not change numbers in the middle of a season without paying off retailers. Also, Bethal is more than a nobody. 3 time pro bowler. Again not a fan at the CB position but lets say it like it is. I will provide the link as to the real reason Peterson is not wearing 28. Also, for what its worth, Bethal gave up his number 28 to Antonio Cromarte years ago and switched from 28 to 31. Bethal is NOT the problem here.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-number-switch
    Last edited by smktlk; 10-12-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Bethel is not the problem just like running back is not the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by smktlk View Post
    I am not a Bethel fan however this is simply not true. Players can not change numbers in the middle of a season without paying off retailers. Also, Bethal is more than a nobody. 3 time pro bowler. Again not a fan at the CB position but lets say it like it is. I will provide the link as to the real reason Peterson is not wearing 28. Also, for what its worth, Bethal gave up his number 28 to Antonio Cromarte years ago and switched from 28 to 31. Bethal is NOT the problem here.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-number-switch

That link is from 2012 - Not 2017, but maybe the policy is the same, maybe not.

Could be apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Knobby View Post
    That link is from 2012 - Not 2017, but maybe the policy is the same, maybe not.

Could be apples and oranges.
    It is the same. you cant switch uniform numbers mid season. Who cares anyway. Bethal will see a huge contract by someone next off season and AP will be released .
    season ticket holder