Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if Adrian Peterson Plays Fantastic?/links

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    Can he provide the spark?
    He gave them a spark alright
    But my question is why do they need a spark..is not doing what you love and getting paid boo-coo $$$$$$$$$$ not enough "spark"
    They should be able to come out every week all fired up ready to kick butt without this ...spark
    The Big A era begins..../ends on.1/1/2018..Thanks for the memories.....The Wilks era begin...th

Default Pain Train

Quote Originally Posted by FLCardinalFan View Post
    As A GM or Coach
    Would You Move David Johnson to WR/RB
    and possibly extend his career?

check these links out:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...ceiver-in-2016

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/articl...backs-clothing

I know this is insane but not out of the question
    but lets say AP rushes for well over 1,000 yards.
    Not behind this line I know, but this is a what if.

Pros:
    1. Peterson Keeps himself in shape
    2. Downhill Runner
    3. Our line gets better < yeah right I know
    4. We need a great WR
    Cons
    1. Peterson has 2 years left
    2. DJ is our feature back and future
    3. Our line stinks This could be a plus keeping DJ out of this mess of a line
    4. Too late maybe maybe not
    Thanks, FLCF. Just getting around to reading all notes and ideas. Interesting opening poser. DJ the temp WR? I love it if it works for DJ and stacks up wins.

DJ is way bigger and badder than a comparable Boldin type WR who we all covet. The idea of DJ as WR and AP as RB will give some DCs a heart attack. Crash DJ or AP? Either way, complete Pain Train for the D. DJ wouldn't be the first starting RB to move outside. Did you also consider that LF will stick around w/ AP for the 2 years? We can't turn back the guys' clocks but and offense led by CP, LF, DJ and AP for 2 years sounds too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTMEIN View Post
    Thanks, FLCF. Just getting around to reading all notes and ideas. Interesting opening poser. DJ the temp WR? I love it if it works for DJ and stacks up wins.

DJ is way bigger and badder than a comparable Boldin type WR who we all covet. The idea of DJ as WR and AP as RB will give some DCs a heart attack. Crash DJ or AP? Either way, complete Pain Train for the D. DJ wouldn't be the first starting RB to move outside. Did you also consider that LF will stick around w/ AP for the 2 years? We can't turn back the guys' clocks but and offense led by CP, LF, DJ and AP for 2 years sounds too good to be true.

I told everyone this idea was insane when I posted it before the Buc's game. One poster agreed with me
    But Now I am crazy and happy! AP didnt think of it as a chip but a boulder on his shoulder and ran with it!

What Happened? AP and the line and gracious yet quietly Palmer Happened. I do worry about DJ and his wrist
    as a WR OR a RB for that matter.

LF staying or even Carson too with AP and DJ back Oh my gosh! GO get some blockers!

I told everyone this idea was insane when I posted it before the Buc's game. One poster agreed with me
    But Now I am crazy and happy! AP didnt think of it as a chip but a boulder on his shoulder and ran with it!

What Happened? AP and the line and gracious yet quietly Palmer Happened. I do worry about DJ and his wrist
    as a WR OR a RB for that matter.

LF staying or even Carson too with AP and DJ back Oh my gosh! GO get some blockers!
    Knowing BA's guesstimate for DJ's return, I checked out the schedule for DEC. Looks to me like DJ could be ready for TEN @ home or WAS on the road. I don't see DJ coming back before the TEN game. Certainly he won't face the Rams who typically cripple a Card or two for pure fun.

Knowing BA's guesstimate for DJ's return, I checked out the schedule for DEC. Looks to me like DJ could be ready for TEN @ home or WAS on the road. I don't see DJ coming back before the TEN game. Certainly he won't face the Rams who typically cripple a Card or two for pure fun.

U know we might be wishing we had Old Jeff Fisher & Greg Williams back

They are much better now without them.

U know we might be wishing we had Old Jeff Fisher & Greg Williams back

They are much better now without them.
    I don't wish for JF and GW to show up ever. I know for certain that the League is better off w/o Greg Williams schemes and shenanigans. That guy had no boundaries. Jeff Fisher was just not HC material. I have no idea how why he was hired in the first place. Musta been TENN credentials and coattails, I guess.

BTW, I really like our odds v. the Rams on Sunday w/ AP standing up behind CP. I know the West Coast media is in love with Goff and Gurley. So what. Age and cunning dominates youth and overconfidence always.

I don't wish for JF and GW to show up ever. I know for certain that the League is better off w/o Greg Williams schemes and shenanigans. That guy had no boundaries. Jeff Fisher was just not HC material. I have no idea how why he was hired in the first place. Musta been TENN credentials and coattails, I guess.

BTW, I really like our odds v. the Rams on Sunday w/ AP standing up behind CP. I know the West Coast media is in love with Goff and Gurley. So what. Age and cunning dominates youth and overconfidence always.

I feel that Tyrann Mathieu may have a good game. He is overdue I hope he is healing up.
    I think the spotlight will be something that revives his game.

AP will also have a good game
    though it will be hard to top last weeks gem.

Palmer should do well. I worry about one thing.
    The turf and the potential for injury. Unfamiliar turf
    that is one thing I worry about. But I am a worry wart
    by nature.

Goff is looking good as is Gurley. The spotlight should be one thing that helps our Vets
    over the Rams youth. THE MEDIA wants a new star Goff and Gurley are it for now!

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    He gave them a spark alright
    But my question is why do they need a spark..is not doing what you love and getting paid boo-coo $$$$$$$$$$ not enough "spark"
    They should be able to come out every week all fired up ready to kick butt without this ...spark
    I understand but being one dimensional, defenses pin their ears back. No running game no nothing. Now they feel like they can play with anyone. They were doing that in Detroit until you know what. 10 and 6 will win the nfc west
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by JagNCard225 View Post
    I understand but being one dimensional, defenses pin their ears back. No running game no nothing. Now they feel like they can play with anyone. They were doing that in Detroit until you know what. 10 and 6 will win the nfc west
    7-3 would be hard to accomplish over the final 10 games, but win these next three in division and we’re in the driver’s seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    7-3 would be hard to accomplish over the final 10 games, but win these next three in division and we’re in the driver’s seat.
    I dont know. Like Urban said there is really no dominate team. If the Cards win the next 3 they are in the drivers seat however the Rams coming out the bye have the toughest slate. Minny, Philly, Saints, Texans, Titans, Hawks. Those are no gimmie games for them. If they lose to us, thats deadly for them. The Seahawks will lose 1 of their next 3 watch.
    "It's OUR Time"