Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ***The Go-With-Gabbert Thread***

A poor game, yet a better game than Palmer/Stanton put together just over a month ago vs the same team and with AP at RB.

BG looks like a better version of Max Hall. Real skittish in the pocket and throws off the wrong foot all the time.
    This is not the guy moving forward.
    I have a girlfriend and a job.

He throws more good balls than bad balls, and hes the best option we got right now.

Its all be assured that our future QB is one of the 2018 draft kids. Who, dont know, but theres good options.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    A poor game, yet a better game than Palmer/Stanton put together just over a month ago vs the same team and with AP at RB.
    Does this really matter if Kerwynn was more productive? It took garbage time for Gabbert to break 200 yards let's be real here they were similar aside from the TD
    Last edited by ~Main Event~; 12-03-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Main Event~ View Post
    Does this really matter it Kerwynn was more productive? It took garbage time for Gabbert to break 200 yards let's be real here they were similar aside from the TD
    A running game opens stuff up for a QB, and Palmer/Stanton had plenty of garbage time too. We up 16 points today vs ZERO in London, with a blocked FG and XP today. As I said it was a poor game. But no worse, and probably better, than 6 weeks ago. With All Pro AP on the bench, a practice squad TE, a practice squad RB, a practice squad WR.

Today won’t be the worst game BG has for us as a starter. That day will be here soon.
    Still searching for our QBOF.

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    Today won’t be the worst game BG has for us as a starter. That day will be here soon.
    lol...yeah...it gets worse
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    A running game opens stuff up for a QB, and Palmer/Stanton had plenty of garbage time too. We up 16 points today vs ZERO in London, with a blocked FG and XP today. As I said it was a poor game. But no worse, and probably better, than 6 weeks ago. With All Pro AP on the bench, a practice squad TE, a practice squad RB, a practice squad WR.
    Carson played a quarter so and a half down 6-0 and Stanton got the rest of the game on short notice.

I realize the running game opens it up for the QB, I just don't see why you're putting so much emphasis on AP not playing if KW was the more effective runner so in reality he had the better rushing attack. He also was directly responsible for the hole we were in to start the game with the INT to start the game and the pick 6 to follow.

I was all for the experiment. He's a backup. They guy looks like a pro quarterback. He stands tall and throws a tight spiral, has a great arm and is willing to wing it. On critical drives he has no touch and is wildly inaccurate. He's better than Stanton but he is not a starting quality NFL QB and I don't see it ever. He reminds me of a more athletic version of Mark Sanchez.