Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Arians replacement next year

Default Arians replacement next year

It appears ABC15 is breaking the story i am sure many of you already knew was going to happen....Arians will retire from the Cards after this season. Who should be the replacement?

Arians already tweeted earlier that this isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ppedCardFan View Post
    Arians already tweeted earlier that this isn't true.
    Yea of course he will say that. I hope it is

Harbaugh as next hc
    "It's OUR Time"

Quote Originally Posted by azpcbman View Post
    It appears ABC15 is breaking the story i am sure many of you already knew was going to happen....Arians will retire from the Cards after this season. Who should be the replacement?
    Fake news lol BA took to twitter to say there was nothing further from the truth. Said it was news to him he intends to return to the cardinals next year for the final year on his contract so unless MB buy's him out of the contract he will be here atleast one more year.

I hope Mikey buys the old goat out. Had enough of BA and his cronies. BA's time has come and gone with the Cards. Time for him to ride off into the sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    I hope Mikey buys the old goat out. Had enough of BA and his cronies. BA's time has come and gone with the Cards. Time for him to ride off into the sunset.
    Based on The Whisperer digging in on Amos The Great he will probably dig in on himself and force Mike to fire him, which I'd bet he will be fine with after Sunday's debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    Based on The Whisperer digging in on Amos The Great he will probably dig in on himself and force Mike to fire him, which I'd bet he will be fine with after Sunday's debacle.
    Just....can't....stop....the....name....calling... .......can you?

We get it you don't like any of the coaching staff and you pine for Whizenhunt and Russ Grimmm.

But why can't you stop with the Name Calling and Labeling?

Oh I know it's just too much Fun for you to stop. As you ride your High Horse around the MB. No class.....none.

Oh Snap! I just disparaged a special MB member! Ban me then.

JosEPh

If BA does retire or is asked to leave, I'd like the Cards to see if Shaw from Stanford is interested. Guy has won with a QB...Luck. He has also won with a QB not near as good as Luck, but a ground and pound offense. So he is versatile in what he can do on offense. Stanford also always seems to have a very good defense. Not only that I'm sure he doesn't get a lot of the kids he would like because of the entrance requirements to get into Stanford. A lot of those kids that go to other power 5 conference schools can't pass the requirements to get into Stanford. So he has more restrictions on him than most other head coaches when it comes to recruiting, but yet his teams most always seem to be in the think of the conference race.

The big thing to me. He can wind different ways on offense. He isn't locked in like BA. He does more with usually less in recruiting. He always seems to have a stout defense. Most years he is fighting for the pac 12 title. he doesn't seem to be full of himself like BA. I think he would be a good candidate for an open head coaching position for the Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    Just....can't....stop....the....name....calling... .......can you?

We get it you don't like any of the coaching staff and you pine for Whizenhunt and Russ Grimmm.

But why can't you stop with the Name Calling and Labeling?

Oh I know it's just too much Fun for you to stop. As you ride your High Horse around the MB. No class.....none.

Oh Snap! I just disparaged a special MB member! Ban me then.

JosEPh
    The Whisperer called himself the Whisperer and The Whisperer has said many times that Amos is great. So what's the problem? Have you ever had a nickname in your life? In other words, lighten up Joey.

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    The Whisperer called himself the Whisperer and The Whisperer has said many times that Amos is great. So what's the problem? Have you ever had a nickname in your life? In other words, lighten up Joey.
    I will when you do oney. And who are you to be giving out nicknames anyway? What makes you special?

JosEPh
    Last edited by JosEPh_II; 10-25-2017 at 06:51 PM.