Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Arians replacement next year

Quote Originally Posted by PalmerCardinal View Post
    It looks like they are going to blow up the team and start over. I don't think Arians will be here next year.
    i would be disappointed if they didn't...it`s the only path
    The Big A era begins.... Tick tock..7 games and counting

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    i would be disappointed if they didn't...it`s the only path
    You've dove into uncharted waters so watch out you don't hit your head from the dive.

Expect the unexpected, you might get disappointed again. But only time will really sort this out. So wish on and declare only path(s) that may or may not be there.

JosEPh
    Last edited by JosEPh_II; 11-14-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JosEPh_II View Post
    You've dove into uncharted waters so watch out you don't hit your head from the dive.

Expect the unexpected, you might get disappointed again. But only time will really sort this out. So wish on and declare only path(s) that may or may not be there.

JosEPh
    i`m no stranger to disappointment...been deeply (cardinal matters)disappointed since the championship game

what is the path you would choose? if you could choose the team path i mean

as far as my head and diving in uncharted waters....i`m good,been doing it my whole life

JosEPh
    A decent amount of Whisenhunt die hards were saying the same thing in late 2012.... success was just around the corner! Stay the course!

Quote Originally Posted by One_Heartbeat View Post
    A decent amount of Whizenhunt die hards were saying the same thing in late 2012.... success was just around the corner! Stay the course!
    Were you one of them? It didn't take you long to turn this time around. So what course did you stay?

I wanted Whizenhunt gone. I could see he was done without a proven QB to keep him upright like KW did. But you seem at time to pine for those Whiz last days.

what is the path you would choose? if you could choose the team path i mean
    Can not say till the season is over. Coaching longevity is important to building a long term winning franchise. Something the Cardinal Organization was poor at for a long long time. I believe they are really trying to get there now with Micheal at the helm.

Whizenhunt was one of the longest HC runs with BA now hot on his heels. Yet the impatient crowd wants to chuck it all away. They found a spot to pick on and just kept boring till the blood started flowing, like a dog that won't leave a wound alone. And now the blood rush has went to their collective heads.

Tear it down! tear it all down! they yell and scream! While in their frenzied bloodlust to put blame on anyone or anything for a season that was been derailed the 1st game of the season when David went down. They can not see and more importantly don't want to see either their misguided and misdirected derision.

And looking back what we did not know was that it even started sooner in the Hall of Fame game when TJ Logan went out. We had our KR/PR and it would've been sweet to see what TJ would've done this year. But now with 11 players on IR, the o-line in it's 6th iteration, all they can do is tear players and coaches and FO apart, incessantlyand repetitively ad nauseum. Cause they are the Fans and they Know everything. No one knows more about Football than a Fan! You know that's written in stone somewhere don't you?! I'll leave you with that.

JosEPh
    Last edited by JosEPh_II; 11-14-2017 at 10:22 PM.

I love BA but i think he is far too stubborn to make the necessary changes to make this team a contender again... Amos Jones? What about his health? If he's a qb whisperer like he believes then why haven't we drafted a qb?? Their have been plenty of franchise qb's taken in the draft that BA could have turned into HoFer's right? All we got was Logan Thomas, a bust. Not BA's fault but we should have a QBotF in place already... it's kinda important... play calling has been pathetic as well, no creativity at all. If we have a top 10 offense and top 10 defense, we could make some noise with BA. We have neither. Time to rebuild from the HC down. Next season should be a completely different team and hopefully we get the right HC in place.

Default Dabo Swinney

Dabo may be the perfect coach to groom the new QBOF. I love David Shaw as well. I just hope the cards draft a QB DL and ILB.
    Grab a quality player or two at CB and OL and cards a set to compete in a few years.

Were you one of them? It didn't take you long to turn this time around. So what course did you stay?

I wanted Whizenhunt gone. I could see he was done without a proven QB to keep him upright like KW did. But you seem at time to pine for those Whiz last days.

Can not say till the season is over. Coaching longevity is important to building a long term winning franchise. Something the Cardinal Organization was poor at for a long long time. I believe they are really trying to get there now with Micheal at the helm.

Whizenhunt was one of the longest HC runs with BA now hot on his heels. Yet the impatient crowd wants to chuck it all away. They found a spot to pick on and just kept boring till the blood started flowing, like a dog that won't leave a wound alone. And now the blood rush has went to their collective heads.

Tear it down! tear it all down! they yell and scream! While in their frenzied bloodlust to put blame on anyone or anything for a season that was been derailed the 1st game of the season when David went down. They can not see and more importantly don't want to see either their misguided and misdirected derision.

And looking back what we did not know was that it even started sooner in the Hall of Fame game when TJ Logan went out. We had our KR/PR and it would've been sweet to see what TJ would've done this year. But now with 11 players on IR, the o-line in it's 6th iteration, all they can do is tear players and coaches and FO apart, incessantlyand repetitively ad nauseum. Cause they are the Fans and they Know everything. No one knows more about Football than a Fan! You know that's written in stone somewhere don't you?! I'll leave you with that.

JosEPh
    you Know darn well this season was over long before David went down and long before the other injuries started,,,all the injuries are just a product of an already dysfunctional bunch of good ole boys coaches that spend more time on the BA Queen discussing the finer blends of Bourbon than X&O`s....Oh Boy i`ve done it now,,,i have to go build fireplaces now and hunting after,,,my real life stuff

JosEPh
    If coaching longevity is important to building a long term winning franchise why would you hire someone in their 60's with health issues as your head coach? Why would you pay an FA QB in his 30's instead of drafting one. You realize Arians has relied on Tom Moore and wanted to hire Dick Lebeau when Bowles left. The Cardinals franchise has only won in the recent past 20 years with two old FA QB's.

If you're going to make the argument for continuity, you better hire a young HC and staff and draft a QB and let them be here for a very long time. The Cardinals brass went for a quick fix, got it and now they need to restart. The team you root for has never used the approach that you're advocating to win. They used the exact opposite approach. It was risk it no biscuit and while they came close, no biscuit.

I think Arians is a good HC. I think Palmer is a very good old QB. I think Fitz is a HOF WR near the end. I think if you really believe that continuity and building is important it's time to blow it up, bring in a young HC and staff, draft a young QB and build a team based on longevity.

The idea that you want longevity and that's why we should retain BA is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    If coaching longevity is important to building a long term winning franchise why would you hire someone in their 60's with health issues as your head coach? Why would you pay an FA QB in his 30's instead of drafting one. You realize Arians has relied on Tom Moore and wanted to hire Dick Lebeau when Bowles left. The Cardinals franchise has only won in the recent past 20 years with two old FA QB's.

If you're going to make the argument for continuity, you better hire a young HC and staff and draft a QB and let them be here for a very long time. The Cardinals brass went for a quick fix, got it and now they need to restart. The team you root for has never used the approach that you're advocating to win. They used the exact opposite approach. It was risk it no biscuit and while they came close, no biscuit.

I think Arians is a good HC. I think Palmer is a very good old QB. I think Fitz is a HOF WR near the end. I think if you really believe that continuity and building is important it's time to blow it up, bring in a young HC and staff, draft a young QB and build a team based on longevity.

The idea that you want longevity and that's why we should retain BA is nuts.
    No more nuts than ripping everything apart. So you are saying a Coach my age can't be a HC for another 5 years or so? You diss all ppl 65 or older with that view. And you reaction (and many others on this board) is very similar to the some of the more vocal Steeler fans when they released BA. Same mindset.

So maybe we should agree to disagree? Because I see prejudice in your view.

Rimrock wrote:you Know darn well this season was over long before David went down and long before the other injuries started,,,all the injuries are just a product of an already dysfunctional bunch of good ole boys coaches that spend more time on the BA Queen discussing the finer blends of Bourbon than X&O`s....Oh Boy i`ve done it now,,,i have to go build fireplaces now and hunting after,,,my real life stuff
    Now I know you "hit your head on a rock" while diving in the shallow end of the pool. Yeah best you stick to "my real life stuff", as all you are doing now is egging and agitating as part of the "in crowd". Sad. Hoped for better than that from you.

JosEPh
    Last edited by JosEPh_II; 11-15-2017 at 09:08 AM.